The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Episode did a good job in filling in the pieces from the Season 6 finale last year. No way Bellamy is gone, most likely sent to some different time/planet.

Neil McDonough always playing the bad guy :skip: He had a similar role on Altered Carbon Season 2.

I find the religious faithful annoying and was leaning towards Murphy's way of thinking, but when I saw they were ready to sacrifice kids for the Primes I switched up like he did :whoa:

Clarke being the key....:lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This show is so damn dope :blessed:

When my brother first told me about this show i NEVER expected this would be an all time favorite of mine, but I love this show.

Thinking through the history of this show, I can't recall a single time where it lost its entertainment factor. Storyline after storyline they have kept everything interesting, that's hard as hell for 7 seasons.

This is one of those shows that will get a 2nd wind out of Netflix when the series is done, especially if it ends well. I can see people binge watching this show 3 years in the future like damn, this was fire.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think I'm down to only liking maybe 3 characters on this show right now. It's like "insufferable a$$hole" is the default setting for 95% of the characters.

Neal McDonough and JR Bourne have the villain game at CW on lock though.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
These cats absolutely ruin everything the touch

They basically turned Sanctum into post Saddam Iraq. No wonder the people from the other planet put a hit out on Clark just off the strength of finding out about her from either Diyoza or Octavia

:russ:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOO1!!!!!!!! :dead:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Indra finally stepping into the leadership role of Wonkru that she should've officially assumed a loong time ago was the best part of this episode.

Now I'm going to need her to put the beats on that Karen who runs the prisoners crew because she got way too attitude for my liking. Especially after she stole their guns. That ho needs to be taught a lesson.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Indra finally stepping into the leadership role of Wonkru that she should've officially assumed a loong time ago was the best part of this episode.

Now I'm going to need her to put the beats on that Karen who runs the prisoners crew because she got way too attitude for my liking. Especially after she stole their guns. That ho needs to be taught a lesson.
I actually think she will end up on their side once Diyoza gets back, cause the outcast and Russell people will all end up converted by Shieda and start working together. All there is left is Wonkru and the convicts, Wonkru will need them.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Took me a minute to figure out what the fukk is going on this season but I'm in.

Bellamy should have gotten more screen time for the last season. Raven is cold blooded but now she knows how Clarke feels. Hard to feel connected to the Hope character since she just showed up.

They really could push this for a few more seasons but I would rather it end while it is still good.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Took me a minute to figure out what the fukk is going on this season but I'm in.

Bellamy should have gotten more screen time for the last season. Raven is cold blooded but now she knows how Clarke feels. Hard to feel connected to the Hope character since she just showed up.

They really could push this for a few more seasons but I would rather it end while it is still good.

Bellamy's actor asked for a reduced schedule this year to deal with mental issues, so they've worked around his story. I do expect him to get something significant down the road, due to how important his character is.

With Hope I think they've done a good job in setting up the character in a short amount of time.

Agreed about going out while it's still good.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bellamy's actor asked for a reduced schedule this year to deal with mental issues, so they've worked around his story. I do expect him to get something significant down the road, due to how important his character is.

With Hope I think they've done a good job in setting up the character in a short amount of time.

Agreed about going out while it's still good.

Thanks for the Bellamy info. Didn't know he had issues he was dealing with.