The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Looks like Jordan is going to be a problem next season. I hate that Monty's kid is being a Jasper type bytch.

I'm not sure how I feel about the finale either. Seems like there's a lot of threads to sort out for the final season.

Daps
Yo Jordan getting up there on that Japser level of bytchassness :scust:

I'm :mjcry: and :yes: about next season being the last. Show could easily have that piff 3 seasons or so from now . But in glad they decided to end it on there own terms instead of dragging it out and making a mockery of it.
This show can last 3+ seasons
Introduce alien elements (e.g. a human looking parasitic race or something else)
New technology
Time jumps

The possibilities are endless

At the same time, look what happened to GOT:scust:

Don't want the show to drag on too long I get it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not gonna read the thread seeing how im still on season 5 near the end

But the fact these fools didn’t listen toOctavia is disgusting :hhh:

And then all this backstabbing back in forth is fukking overkill.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
That junky Abby spent 3/4ths of the season trying to resurrect Kane only for that nikka to float himself in 20mn :mjlol:

Clarke only played herself for like 3 full episodes and she still had the highest body count of the season :russ:...that bytch is a genocidal lunatic...spaced her own mom's too :lawd:

Like every episode revolved around some romantic story line :why:

It's really crazy how 90% of the lines are delivered by white people...even the "new" characters always happen to be white :mjpls:

Murphy Mob :ahh:. I think he's the only character that's written well enough to relate to.

I love how everyone is scared to handle some 12 year old girl...body slam her ass one good time and be done with this shyt :shaq2:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Not sure how I feel about the finale

And next season being the last :shaq2:

Thought we had at least 3 more seasons of piff on deck

Jordan is going to be a little bytch next season isn’t he :francis:

shyt is stupid I would’ve been killed Maddie, fukk I look like kneeling to a 12 year old girl:unimpressed: