The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Less of a body count than I expected, but with the final season coming I guess they don't really need to eliminate too many people :ehh:

I thought Murphy/Gabriel might be goners, but Octavia came through with the timely tackle :whew:

Her and Bellamy were just getting back on track, and now she's vanished and seems to have knowledge of what's going on in the Anomaly. No doubt it will play a big role in Season 7 and Hope got the time skip treatment. She mentioned someone having her mom and that's why she had to stab Octavia....:patrice:

From an emotional standpoint the highlight was Clarke really losing Abby and sending Prima on a float trip, along with begging Maddie to come back to her :mjcry:. She really killed it this season in the dual role of Clarke/Josephine.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Less of a body count than I expected, but with the final season coming I guess they don't really need to eliminate too many people :ehh:

I thought Murphy/Gabriel might be goners, but Octavia came through with the timely tackle :whew:

Her and Bellamy were just getting back on track, and now she's vanished and seems to have knowledge of what's going on in the Anomaly. No doubt it will play a big role in Season 7 and Hope got the time skip treatment. She mentioned someone having her mom and that's why she had to stab Octavia....:patrice:

From an emotional standpoint the highlight was Clarke really losing Abby and sending Prima on a float trip, along with begging Maddie to come back to her :mjcry:. She really killed it this season in the dual role of Clarke/Josephine.
She really did an excellent job playing the two characters.