The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Here to say i'm glad that fakkit Jasper is dead :ahh:

I don't think I can stomach rewatching this series from start because of what he turns into :hhh:
Nah. Jasper wasnt that bad. Towards the end he made the decision to enjoy himself instead of going around and killing and sacraficing everyone. The asian dude and his girl made the exact same choice.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn!! They got Clarke :damn:

No wonder the Gabriel faction isn't cool with Primes body hopping like that. Although they have to know that Clarke's friends aren't going to be cool with her being a host, unless she is going to pretend to be Clarke around them :lupe:

Maddie really has gotten tall.

Dioza has to be the most bad ass pregnant woman on TV. Her and Octavia should make for an interesting pair :demonic:

Liked the scene between Echo/Bellamy towards the end there.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn this show is so fukkin dope brehs. The Primes using black blood to body hop is just a dope ass way to write negativity into their story. The writers of this show never write themselves into a corner, they do great at keeping storylines open ended. Pairing Octavia with Diyoza was another dope idea, they bout to fukk some shjt up :russ:.

All those kids that ran up those stairs will be dead by seasons end, death follows the main characters lol.