無敵
Supporter
Daps
These first two episodes :whoo:

I think this season is going to be really good:obama:

Octavia and Raven looking :whew:

Monty like:
giphy.gif

In the afterlife. New planet, not even 3 episodes, bodies dropped and fukkery on max. They gon' get that man's only seed killed.
:dead:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Monty like:
giphy.gif

In the afterlife. New planet, not even 3 episodes, bodies dropped and fukkery on max. They gon' get that man's only seed killed.
:dead:
He will take solace in the fact that he lived a full life without these insufferable people and their BS :mjgrin:
He thinking thank God their asses were frozen I can't stand em :hhh:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
These first 2 episodes were both 2 of the best of this whole series, period.

Dioza talking that shyt was a dope ass scene. I think this season can be top TV level status if they do things right. I expected quality, but these first 2 eps hit the ground running for sure.

Little Jesus kid "are u here to take us home":lupe:

Clarke "nah, we destroyed that bytch 3 times and we will eventually burn your planet down too" :myman:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I guess there is little adjustment to waking up from cyro sleep :skip:.

Diyoza seemed to be immediately on point and ready to help Raven, and even Maddie played Die Hard in the vents with the quickness. Nice reveal and reason for waking her up though.

Octavia having a death wish and rather someone kill her than live with her actions, makes a bit more sense why she is so hostile :ld:.

The 100 already having a body count of 3 inhabitants is not surprising :heh:.

Weird seeing a bunch of little kids at the end there.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So Sanctum seems to be on some religious/cult ish :patrice:with The Primes/Royal Bloodlines being a big deal. Not sure what all the naming day stuff was about, but maybe some fertility/baby making stuff.

Jordan going from his first kiss to almost smashing :skip:

Bellamy giving Octavia the :hubie:treatment and letting her fend on her own, only for her to get captured quick by the forest group :pachaha:

Clarke in that dress :whoo:. When Murphy commented she had her murder gear back on later.

The 2 different groups is giving me a Grounders/Mt. Weather vibe a bit.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
BRUH! :laff: Yeah send Wanheda to speak on your behalf. The fukk is wrong with these people man?!

I mean almost all of them got bodies on them but you don't send the girl with war crimes on her sheet to negotiate. :dead:

I had to read up on Diyoza again when they said she up there with Hitler I knew her back story was bad but I didn't know it was that bad. :yowhat:

Another dope episode

:laff::laff: at breh getting cock blocked like that

That was fukked up. At least let mans get his nut before knocking him out. :dame:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
BRUH! :laff: Yeah send Wanheda to speak on your behalf. The fukk is wrong with these people man?!

I mean almost all of them got bodies on them but you don't send the girl with war crimes on her sheet to negotiate. :dead:

I had to read up on Diyoza again when they said she up there with Hitler I knew her back story was bad but I didn't know it was that bad. :yowhat:

That was fukked up. At least let mans get his nut before knocking him out. :dame:
That wanheda shyt let me know they gonna fukk up another world :pachaha::pachaha: