The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If there is no way to revert the process and Clarke is for all intents and purposes "dead" I will take back every bad thing I have ever said about this show and will even stop whining about Bellamy still being alive.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I do think Murphy is playing Josephine :patrice:, although if you thought you were going to Hell for your past deeds being immortal doesn't sound like a bad idea. He did already die once.

Octavia is as stubborn as ever :martin: , but I enjoy the sorta big sister pairing she has with Diyoza.

Credit to Eliza Taylor as she immediately made an impact as Josephine. I do like the fact they didn't waste time with the charade and the gang got clued in on the Prime fukkery fairly quickly. Now she knows Abby is the key, although I forgot exactly how Abby was able to make Clarke a Nightblood and if the process is repeatable.

Episode also gave more hints about Gabriel, who is responsible for coming up with the transfer process and is probably remorseful.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I do think Murphy is playing Josephine :patrice:, although if you thought you were going to Hell for your past deeds being immortal doesn't sound like a bad idea. He did already die once.

Octavia is as stubborn as ever :martin: , but I enjoy the sorta big sister pairing she has with Diyoza.

Credit to Eliza Taylor as she immediately made an impact as Josephine. I do like the fact they didn't waste time with the charade and the gang got clued in on the Prime fukkery fairly quickly. Now she knows Abby is the key, although I forgot exactly how Abby was able to make Clarke a Nightblood and if the process is repeatable.

Episode also gave more hints about Gabriel, who is responsible for coming up with the transfer process and is probably remorseful.

:jbhmm: Maybe Murph is playing until he can secure immortality for himself but goes back to helping the gang? I don't believe in hell but if I somehow got proof that it was real it's something I'd be betray a whole bunch of people over to stave it off as long as possible :mjgrin:

War criminal Diyoza on that suicide prevention lifeline steez for Bloodreina :laff:

Abby created the Nightblood serum using bone marrow from Luna. I think the issue was while it was successful in making people Nightbloods they'd have to microwave people to test the radiation immunity :mjlol: This shyt about to get real nasty again.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm: Maybe Murph is playing until he can secure immortality for himself but goes back to helping the gang? I don't believe in hell but if I somehow got proof that it was real it's something I'd be betray a whole bunch of people over to stave it off as long as possible :mjgrin:

War criminal Diyoza on that suicide prevention lifeline steez for Bloodreina :laff:

Abby created the Nightblood serum using bone marrow from Luna. I think the issue was while it was successful in making people Nightbloods they'd have to microwave people to test the radiation immunity :mjlol: This shyt about to get real nasty again.

Forgot about how they did Luna :skip:. She was low-key one of the best fighters on the show.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This show really does move at breakneck speed. They dont BS. They say this is what it is "catch up".

So is she really gone?

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
:lupe: shyts about to get real

Maddie gonna know something up when Fake Clarke sends her ass to school :mjlit:
Man I got the Maddie part wrong but when she allowed her to go to school and everyone was like :dwillhuh: I was legit :laff::laff: watching that scene unfold

I think Murphy double crosses fake Clarke, probably sacrifices himself in the process

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now she knows Abby is the key, although I forgot exactly how Abby was able to make Clarke a Nightblood and if the process is repeatable.
there was the marrow from luna, but they also said they could synthesize nightblood if they were in space which they werent at the time. in 408 they injected a grounder with luna's marrow and microwaved him before they realized there was a clotting additive they needed to remove to not kill the marrow recipient. then clarke injected herself with the marrow and before they tested her abigail destroys the radiation chamber.

which may have been wise because on mount weather they said their marrow treatments took 48 hours to be effective according to someone from reddit.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Monty's kid is as annoying as he was. They barely got to stay in the settlement and he is yelling at them. This is after he already told them all of their dirt.

I could watch five more seasons of them planet hopping and fukking everything up :mjlol: