The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Forgot about how they did Luna :skip:. She was low-key one of the best fighters on the show.

did her dirty.... :dead: had her whole heart outside of her chest with Clarks mom pumping it manually with her hands :dead::wow:

Edit: my bad, wrong commander. but yeah, Luna was sexy as shiet

336full-nadia-hilker.jpg

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:ehh: I dig this Octavia/Diyoza pairing. Those two really gonna fukk shyt up

I love this show :mjgrin: always got the new storylines seamlessly popping up

I need Clarke (Josephine) to start thotting it up some more :takedat:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, a lot of things going down tonight.

Cat is out of the bag with everyone pretty much knowing the secret, with the exception of Abby. Can't imagine how she will react to the news. Maddie already out for blood :demonic:. The Death Commander was giving me a real Emperor Palpatine vibe. His talk of his guide holding him back, makes me wonder what else The Flame might be able to do.

Octavia with the old lady hand, healing tree sap, and something about an anomaly sending messages :patrice:.

Wasn't exactly sure what went down in the scene with Josephine and her mom. She convinced her to delete the other Prime files to make room for new hosts?...

That tease at the end there with real Clarke :ohhh:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
God everyone's track record of merking people under moral and immoral terms tires the shyt out of me. When one of them says "I've done bad things but we can come back from this" I don't even know how to feel, like who was killed and why was that important/bad?

All these messages and factions :dead: I don't know how brehs keep on top of it, it's like I gotta disregard continuity ultimately and just watch