The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yea, this planet is as good as dead now wit Wanheda at the helm:mjlol:

Murphy is probably the most likeable character next to Raven, and im glad Raven aint trip on the group for the pilot dying, thouggt she would become a side switcher.

Diyoza is a fukkin beast, all her scenes are dope as fukk and she needs more screen time.

One thing i see though, Murphy will cone thru in the clutch (as always) and probably have to save Maddie or Clark. I think he dies by the end of the season but goes out on a major note helping the group. Him and Clarkes interactions are funny as hell and dude is uncut, makes for great dialogue with them 2, i would love for them to have some type mission where they get a lot of time together, Murphy is dark comedy hilarious imo.

3 straight episodes of fire :banderas:

How is this show rated among writers? It should be more popular in pop culture.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yea, this planet is as good as dead now wit Wanheda at the helm:mjlol:

Murphy is probably the most likeable character next to Raven, and im glad Raven aint trip on the group for the pilot dying, thouggt she would become a side switcher.

Diyoza is a fukkin beast, all her scenes are dope as fukk and she needs more screen time.

One thing i see though, Murphy will cone thru in the clutch (as always) and probably have to save Maddie or Clark. I think he dies by the end of the season but goes out on a major note helping the group. Him and Clarkes interactions are funny as hell and dude is uncut, makes for great dialogue with them 2, i would love for them to have some type mission where they get a lot of time together, Murphy is dark comedy hilarious imo.

3 straight episodes of fire :banderas:

How is this show rated among writers? It should be more popular in pop culture.

Some of CWs best writers must be on 100 because Arrow, Flash, and most of their other show are trash status

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bellamy’s high and mighty ass has become annoying. Did this cat forget how many inncocent bodies he got on him :rudy:
Lmfao he forgot how he started a war following pike's orders and how in the beginning his deacrivating of the beacons got hundreds on the station killed. He really is Octavia's brother they both dumb fukks:russ:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Her own brother hit her with the Michael Scott :mjlol:

4bUV7Ls.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bellamy’s high and mighty ass has become annoying. Did this cat forget how many inncocent bodies he got on him :rudy:
Every season I go into this show hoping that Bellamy will die and ending up disappointed because not only does the motherfukker not get killed but he becomes more hypocritically sanctimonious than he was the season before.

And that is messed up that just as Jordan is about to get his V-card pulled with that little cutie that bootleg Grounder came along and ruined it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Every season I go into this show hoping that Bellamy will die and ending up disappointed because not only does the motherfukker not get killed but he becomes more hypocritically sanctimonious than he was the season before.

And that is messed up that just as Jordan is about to get his V-card pulled with that little cutie that bootleg Grounder came along and ruined it.

He really on that high horse after his sister eventually forgave him for siding with the guy that killed her lover and even his part in the massacre of some of the Trikru brehs. :francis:

It looks like Murphy is the one getting sacrificed this season which is a damn shame. I know dude is a roach but his offenses aren't even touching the ones committed by Bellamy and Clarke on the tired "I did what I had to do!" tip. Both of them psychos should be getting grilled. :mjlol:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hated Murphy in the early seasons but now he is one of my favorite characters.

I really hope Kane is gone. They should have killed that character off a few seasons ago.

Poor Raven finally finds a man and they kill him off. The brehs can't catch a break on this show :mjpls:

Watch Octavia become the leader of these people that captured her. Bellamy can forgive Clarke for all the shyt that she has done but his sister can't get a pass?

Can't wait to see how they fukk this planet up. :pachaha: