The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I know, I was like damn Abby, why you gotta do that. Raven has done so much for you. I love the way they have evolved some of these characters through their experiences. Some are losing it and their worst sides are coming out like Abby and Finn, while others are stepping up and getting tougher like Octavia and Clarke, while some seem to have gained a lot of clarity(Jaha, Kane and Bellamy. I hope Finn didn't ruin the chance for the "sky people" to unite with that friendly tribe. They are gonna need some of that knowledge to survive the mountain people. Perhaps the doctors can save some of the wounded and they aren't really dead. Finn better hope he don't get them lashes like Abby got.

If Abby got them lashes for simply disobeying an order, Finn deserves worse for having target practice on the Grounders.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: im not reading all that for a show im not even watching

The leader of the "sky people" is Isaiah Washington. Leader of the friendly grounders is a black woman. Friendly grounder warrior dude Lincoln that is in love with Octavia :wub: is a brotha. This show is pretty well represented as far as races go(The CW usually is). I wouldn't worry about militance with this show. This is just damn survival. Probably the most underrated show on TV. Ultra violent and really intriguing storyline.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The fukk wrong with this dude Finn :why:

:russ: Did Flynn ever get the puss from Clarke? This is a running theme on CW shows dudes just going crazy over p*ssy they never got. Got Murphy looking like the good guy right now.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just caught up and why did they make this nikka Finn do a complete 180 :mindblown:

Dude out here slaughtering little kids and shyt

Even Murphy looking at dude like he crazy

The mountain people storyline is weak as fukk :camby:

Hurry up and get them tge fukk outta here

Im trying to see the 100 vs grounders vs reapers :noah:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
OK, after tossing this show in the bushes for its seeming racism I gave it another shot after reading the post by @satam55 .
Now I realize what is going on with this show. It isn't bad but it is really obvious that whoever is in charge has a hard on for the Bellamy character and they are making all the other young male characters look terrible to make Bellamy look more heroic. It is like a gender reversed Mary Sue situation.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
OK, after tossing this show in the bushes for its seeming racism I gave it another shot after reading the post by @satam55 .
Now I realize what is going on with this show. It isn't bad but it is really obvious that whoever is in charge has a hard on for the Bellamy character and they are making all the other young male characters look terrible to make Bellamy look more heroic. It is like a gender reversed Mary Sue situation.

Yeah when I was listening to last week's episode of the "Talking TV With Ryan And Ryan" podcast with TV critics Ryan McGee from Hitfix.com & Maureen Ryan from The Huffington Post, right before they shytted on this season of "Arrow".so far, they discussed this season of "The 100" so far. They had nothing but very good things to say about this show, so I'm gonna try & give this show a shot during the winter break or in January/February.

Link: http://talkingtvwithryanandryan.lib...n-episode-130-we-review-100-arrows-in-a-flash

:whew: I'm currently watching the short-lived CW show "Cult", This Marie Avgeropoulos chick that's on the show though. I know she's a part of the regular cast on "The 100".