The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
As long as my girl Raven doesn't die, I'm good. I think Clarke is the most safe on the show, maybe Bellamy at 2nd. It wouldn't shock me to see either Jaha or Marcus bite it before the end of season 2.
:deadmanny: @ jaha making its to earfs just to get bodied. marcus can kick rocks tho. this guy finn had to go tho, that broad has big titties, but we not out here murdering chillens for that.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just bought a code for a UltraViolet Digital HD Copy of "The 100: The Complete First Season" for basically $2 yesterday. So now that I own the 1st season of this show I might as well finally get into this show during this Winter Break.

I'm enjoying it for the most part, it def. isn't what I expected and exceeded my expectations. I remember when it dropped this year and I just dismissed it and tried the tomorrow people and reign instead. Couldn't get through a couple episodes of tomorrow people but I do fukk with Reign. Dude who said Reign is like Gossip Girl meets The Tudors is spot on, I fukks with the show even with all the historical inaccuracies and the weird ass supernatural things they be throwing in there.

Bruh, you need to go binge watch the rest of "The Tomorrow People". I just watched the show this past summer & I also quit on the show after 2 episodes. But I got back into it a couple weeks later & the show ended up being Piff. I'm now disappointed as fukk the show was cancel after 1 season. :mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
I just bought a code for a UltraViolet Digital HD Copy of "The 100: The Complete First Season" yesterday. So now that I own the 1st season of this show I might as well finally get into this show during this Winter Break.

Bruh, you need to go binge watch the rest of "The Tomorrow People". I just watched the show this past summer & I also quit on the show after 2 episodes. But I got back into it a couple weeks later & the show ended up being Piff. I'm now disappointed as fukk the show was cancel after 1 season. :mjcry:

Yeah, a lot of nikkas are co-signing it so I think ima binge watch it this weekend on Netflix. My thing was I wasn't feeling the poor man's quasi-xmen kinda thing they had going on. It was the same thing with Alphas too, I just couldn't get through it. But Im give this joint another chance.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it was time for Finn to go. When they gave him the flashblack treatment with Raven, I figured they would pull the trigger. He wasn't my favorite character and how they handled him going crazy and how the people reacted could have been handled better. He killed 18 unarmed Grounders, the Grounders just wanted one life. Raven screaming out in anguish when Clarke stabbed him was a good moment though :wow:

Now with the 2nd half of the season they can focus on the 2 groups trying to take down Mount Weather.
Real shyt bruh his change in character was quick and drastic...dude was acting like Slade Wilson when he got injected with the mirakuru...went nuts over a chick he barely knew :wow:...would've made more sense if he acted like that over Raven but i'm pretty sure the only reason they made go berzerk like that is because wanted to make the Finn/Clarke romance more tragic.

As long as my girl Raven doesn't die, I'm good. I think Clarke is the most safe on the show, maybe Bellamy at 2nd. It wouldn't shock me to see either Jaha or Marcus bite it before the end of season 2.

Yea I Raven has been towing the death line like 3 times already..she needs to make it !:damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
does it end at ep 8?

watched the first season and now the second

wow binge watching :blessed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:wow: My dude ReinScarf is now watching this show too.

:popcorn: Finna start watching this show this weekend or next week.

just found hte 100 today and binge watched it all

straight crack

:noah:

octavia and raven :wow:

:noah: I already know the chick that plays Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos) cause she was a major recurring character on the short-lived CW show "Cult" that I was just watching earlier this month:

wbZysKv.jpg

U3djleC.jpg

EDIT: :whew: I just found out she also guest-starred on a Season 4 episode of "Supernatural":

aswf1FE.jpg

BSbE8ah.jpg

& on an episode of the last season of "90210":

WTsBeFC.jpg

6nDPfJV.jpg

5dFv9kJ.jpg

:lupe: Did you watch that short-lived "The Tomorrow People" piff from last TV season?

nah i havent

:ohlawd: Breh, you need to binge-watch "The Tomorrow People" right after you're done with "The 100.

Here's "The Tomorrow People" thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-tomorrow-people-discussion.193946/

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
pointless as hell killing of wells, that brother was a leader and got screwed over for no reason

then even he other black dude getting merked by morgan

octavia should have been the lead

the actress who plays clarke :ehh:

paige turco still looking good

glad i cuaght on this show late so i could binge watch

tomorrow people aint on netfli though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:noah: I already know the chick that plays Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos) cause she was a major recurring character on the short-lived CW show "Cult" that I was just watching earlier this month:

wbZysKv.jpg

U3djleC.jpg

EDIT: :whew: I just found out she also guest-starred on a Season 4 episode of "Supernatural":

aswf1FE.jpg

BSbE8ah.jpg

& on an episode of the last season of "90210":

WTsBeFC.jpg

6nDPfJV.jpg

5dFv9kJ.jpg

:ohlawd: Breh, you need to binge-watch "The Tomorrow People" right after you're done with "The 100.

Here's "The Tomorrow People" thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-tomorrow-people-discussion.193946/

downloading the torrent of sesaon 1
will binge watch all night

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I like that this show is taking chances and not going the cop out rule when it comes to deaths. I was watching the episode just waiting for them to pull some BS and somehow get Finn out of this but they didn't and I :salute: them for that.

I didn't even think he killed that many grounders to begin with. When they said 18 I was like :wow: "Yeah, they got a point and a right to want justice." The nikka was killing women and children all over some p*ssy, prolly average p*ssy too. SMH at some of the group tryin' to justify that shyt on some "He wasn't himself, all he needed was a snickers bar" type shyt.

their favortism was disgusting
ready to kill Murphy in season 1 and then banish him from the cap, then when its charlotte its oh no biggie lets protect her.'

again with finn, dudes ready to go to war and take major casualities for one dude :heh: