The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is getting pretty damn good, people. I'm looking forward to it more than Arrow and The Flash nowadays.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This show is getting pretty damn good, people. I'm looking forward to it more than Arrow and The Flash nowadays.

I like what they are doing a lot this season as well.

The whole sequence with Jaha hallucinating the baby and finding his way to the missle was well done. Him ending up in the desert setting which looked like the backdrops of San Francisco is interesting. There could definitely be pockets of humanity in other locations of earth.

The Lincoln/Octavia story isn't my favorite and I'm not really invested in their romance.

Raven is such a tough chick, that surgery sequence :sadcam:

Clarke's mom is milf-tastic.

The Mountain People are harvesting blood from people :ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
how is this brehs? i need another show and i like the premise

The show is good, I started out now feeling it at first but the show continued to pick up steam and by the end of the 1st season I was really feeling it. It takes some unexpected turns, isn't afraid to be brutal, and has some above average acting in places. Makes a nice Wed combo with Arrow on The CW and I believe the 1st season is available or will soon be streaming on Netflix. Some nice eye candy too.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show is good, I started out now feeling it at first but the show continued to pick up steam and by the end of the 1st season I was really feeling it. It takes some unexpected turns, isn't afraid to be brutal, and has some above average acting in places. Makes a nice Wed combo with Arrow on The CW and I believe the 1st season is available or will soon be streaming on Netflix. Some nice eye candy too.
yep, its on netflix. :salute: ill check it out

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Another strong episode. I like the pacing so far, I thought they might stretch out Clarke being with the Mountain People but they already had her escape. Mountain People have Lincoln now too.

Can't blame Jasper for feeling Maya, something about her is :ohlawd:

This nikka Finn has lost his damn mind since his snowbunny Clarke got taken. He wasn't playing with that grounder :demonic:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
While I haven't been posting in this thread, I've been keeping up with that show. I am liking it more and more. Nice to see that Jaha made it too. Thought he was gonna be another dead black guy

He's not in a good situation now either, winding up in the desert with Garza from Continuum (we need another season) and her deformed son. I do like the fact though he is in a different setting with new people though. Good to see the show expand the world.

Clarke/Anya battling back and forth was well done, also like the fact they didn't waste time with having Clarke return to her camp by episodes end.

Octavia and Bellamy reuniting was a welcome surprise.

Raven continues to be my favorite character on the show.

I wonder if they are building towards a showdown between the Grounders/Ark people vs. The Mountain People.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How so? I never got into watching Battlestar.

Similar tone and look, both have tons of political intrigue etc. Even the stuff on the ground reminds of Battlestar which is surprising since I was expecting a show that was similar to Lost.