The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sounded like the first indication that these grounders are all part of the same larger tribe. They probably let him go because they had some sky people to punish already. Interesting that their society is definitely matriacrchal. I wonder if the mountain people realize the adults are with the kids yet. Even with the fog, they still didn't seem to realize they would be fighting a much more formidable force. Don't think they or the grounder want none.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yoooo...They just forgive Finn for murking half a village kids so easy cause they said it was an "accident" :skip:

Yeah, it seemed like they left Finn off the hook really easily. They got Abby getting electro whipped for disobeying orders and this dude is committing war crimes :bryan:. I did like the fact that Abby stopped being hard headed and starting listening to Raven and Clarke. They definitely need to rescue those kids now, Jasper finally woke up when Maya clued them in on the situation :merchant:. My man Monty showing no love, when Maya said they would die w/out the treatments he was like, then die :demonic:. Dr. Singh is evil as hell, but I want to smash though. The reveal with the Grounder Commander was a nice twist.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That doctor is evil as hell, when she started drilling into the girl for her bone marrow :damn:

I've never fully cared about the Octavia/Lincoln relationship, but they did a good job of creating tension with his life in the balance. The grounders and sky people teaming up to take on the Mountain Men could be dope. They just got to give up Finn now who I would give the :camby:to.

Mid season finale is next week.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure Finn will just give himself up. He already feels guilty. This show has already shown itself to be about sacrifice, so they may make that move. I bet they get attacked first though and he ends up dying saving the new leader chick or big dude from the village. I almost wish they had listened to Jaha and planned their attack on the mountain from elsewhere, though. Now, even if they fight together, they will always have to worry about the grounders. Their in the US. Even as it is today, there is plenty of uninhabited totally habital land in the US. With that few people and their immunity, they could set up shop in a nice area without worry of salty ass groups.

Daps
I caught up on this show just off the strength of a lot of critics having this show on their top 10 lists or shows you should be watching.

I'm enjoying it for the most part, it def. isn't what I expected and exceeded my expectations. I remember when it dropped this year and I just dismissed it and tried the tomorrow people and reign instead. Couldn't get through a couple episodes of tomorrow people but I do fukk with Reign. Dude who said Reign is like Gossip Girl meets The Tudors is spot on, I fukks with the show even with all the historical inaccuracies and the weird ass supernatural things they be throwing in there.

This show def. gives me that Battlestar feel, there isn't been a show that has done that in a long time. The ONLY criticism I have with the show is that characters ideologies or allegiances to their causes be flip flopping too damn much and at the drop of a dime.

Like in the last episode when the Isaiah Washington character is now all about running away, conceding defeat and not about saving his people. And Finn', who was on his MLK steez for a lot of the story and just up and became a damn stone cold killer using children has target practice had me like :dahell:.

Also, the women on the show are all :win: even the milf mom of Clarke can get it.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:obama:

Welp, the show didn't p*ssy out...

Yeah, it was time for Finn to go. When they gave him the flashblack treatment with Raven, I figured they would pull the trigger. He wasn't my favorite character and how they handled him going crazy and how the people reacted could have been handled better. He killed 18 unarmed Grounders, the Grounders just wanted one life. Raven screaming out in anguish when Clarke stabbed him was a good moment though :wow:

Now with the 2nd half of the season they can focus on the 2 groups trying to take down Mount Weather.

Daps
I like that this show is taking chances and not going the cop out rule when it comes to deaths. I was watching the episode just waiting for them to pull some BS and somehow get Finn out of this but they didn't and I :salute: them for that.

I didn't even think he killed that many grounders to begin with. When they said 18 I was like :wow: "Yeah, they got a point and a right to want justice." The nikka was killing women and children all over some p*ssy, prolly average p*ssy too. SMH at some of the group tryin' to justify that shyt on some "He wasn't himself, all he needed was a snickers bar" type shyt.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I like that this show is taking chances and not going the cop out rule when it comes to deaths. I was watching the episode just waiting for them to pull some BS and somehow get Finn out of this but they didn't and I :salute: them for that.

I didn't even think he killed that many grounders to begin with. When they said 18 I was like :wow: "Yeah, they got a point and a right to want justice." The nikka was killing women and children all over some p*ssy, prolly average p*ssy too. SMH at some of the group tryin' to justify that shyt on some "He wasn't himself, all he needed was a snickers bar" type shyt.

Yup, I get why Raven was rolling hard for him because he took the fall for her and was really the only sort of family she had left. Surprised Bellamy or Murphy would risk fighting for him like that though.

Daps
Yup, I get why Raven was rolling hard for him because he took the fall for her and was really the only sort of family she had left. Surprised Bellamy or Murphy would risk fighting for him like that though.

Yeah, that whole flashback with Finn and Raven and how he took a bid for her was dope. That was the only one I could really see and believe ridin' hard for Finn.

SMH at Bellamy on some ride out shyt for Finn. Nikka was ready to fight a highly trained group of warriors with Clarke and Murphy at his side at the dropzone shyt :dead:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, that whole flashback with Finn and Raven and how he took a bid for her was dope. That was the only one I could really see and believe ridin' hard for Finn.

SMH at Bellamy on some ride out shyt for Finn. Nikka was ready to fight a highly trained group of warriors with Clarke and Murphy at his side at the dropzone shyt :dead:

As long as my girl Raven doesn't die, I'm good. I think Clarke is the most safe on the show, maybe Bellamy at 2nd. It wouldn't shock me to see either Jaha or Marcus bite it before the end of season 2.