The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Similar tone and look, both have tons of political intrigue etc. Even the stuff on the ground reminds of Battlestar which is surprising since I was expecting a show that was similar to Lost.

Even Gaeta is on the show.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This show is so much like Battlestar Galactica
How so? I never got into watching Battlestar.
Similar tone and look, both have tons of political intrigue etc. Even the stuff on the ground reminds of Battlestar which is surprising since I was expecting a show that was similar to Lost.
Even Gaeta is on the show.

:ohhh: The IGN article I posted in this thread on 10/23/14 titled "5 REASONS TO WATCH THE 100" mentioned similarities to "Battlestar Galactica".

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: The IGN article I posted in this thread on 10/23/14 titled "5 REASONS TO WATCH THE 100" mentioned similarities to "Battlestar Galactica".

Not a bad show to be compared to. I just hope more people discover the show. The ratings have been really consistent, but they aren't going up with the quality of the show.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder how far the desert is for Jaha to be near where the camp is. wonder how they will play this Finn stuff. They will have to let those people enact justice on him if they want peace. That dumbass in the mountain just punched his ticket to staying their forever for that chick. I get the feeling that "breach" was setup by the doctor to get him to stay and use his blood. Dumbass.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea ran through season one on Netflix over two days pretty good show, just started on season two

:usure: couple of these fuk boys should have died in S1

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Finn has went full crazy :damn:. I applaud the fact that the show has kept a fast pace in season 2, but I don't all the way buy that the character we saw in season 1 who was so against war would have snapped so fully. Even Murphy was trying to give him the :whoa: and now that Clarke saw what he's done she won't be feeling him anymore. My dawg Bellamy is ready to slide right into that position :youngsabo:.

Jasper volunteering to go under and he hasn't even kissed Maya yet :bryan:. Hope dude doesn't have any side effects :sas2:. The Mountain People really are about theirs, no doubt that leak wasn't an accident and they straight got Lincoln strung out now. Another relationship that is doomed by the time that Octavia reaches him.

C/S on not buying that the setting where Jaha is would be that close to where the rest of the characters were, but I guess for budget and plot reasons you want to get him to where the rest of the characters are.

Abby better not slap my girl Raven again :birdman:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, I was like damn Abby, why you gotta do that. Raven has done so much for you. I love the way they have evolved some of these characters through their experiences. Some are losing it and their worst sides are coming out like Abby and Finn, while others are stepping up and getting tougher like Octavia and Clarke, while some seem to have gained a lot of clarity(Jaha, Kane and Bellamy. I hope Finn didn't ruin the chance for the "sky people" to unite with that friendly tribe. They are gonna need some of that knowledge to survive the mountain people. Perhaps the doctors can save some of the wounded and they aren't really dead. Finn better hope he don't get them lashes like Abby got.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i havent watched this show since they killed off the only brutha on the island with speaking parts :mjpls: is it good enough for me to get over my militant-ness? :patrice:

I'm watching. They're doing something interesting with the brehs pops this season, although it looks like he might get that :mjpls: any minute now :dead: