The 10 countries with highest black population outside of Africa

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mexico's number is actually a lot higher but in Mexican society blackness is looked down upon.
excuse my ignorance but what does a black mexican look like
been to a few different places in mexico and never saw someone I would consider black
afromexicans.jpg

this aint black to me
the google pics that come up when I search

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
been to a few different places in mexico and never saw someone I would consider black
afromexicans.jpg

this aint black to me
This is one
Screen-Shot-2022-11-17-at-1.10.04-PM.png

its just regular black people that happened to be citizens of mexico.
Not some special blend or something

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Nkrumah Was Right

Canada ain't make the list breh :martin:

actually we should be on teh list in 2021 the black population in canada was 1.5 mill

In 2021, 1.5 million people in Canada reported being Black. The Black population continues to grow with each census with the largest increase (+349,000) from 2016 to 2021. The Black population now accounts for 4.3% of Canada's total population and 16.1% of the racialized population

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
As being a direct african descendant from Mexico like black colombians are in Colombia?

Naw
This is just a population count, not a discussion on ancestry.
I got a cousin that lives in mexico. She is going to count among the black population there.
why you making this complicated?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
afromexicans.jpg

this aint black to me

Go on YouTube and search for it breh.. There's touristd vloggers who make vids on this.

Often times you can't tell tho. I work with 2 of them, both female, one looks like a regular semi light skinned black girl, the other is also light skinned but just hair that looks like it's always pressed bc it's straight but naturally curly.

Keep in mind, Black person in Mexico who's lineage has been there for multiple generations is not going to look exactly like us bc at some point there's mixing. Just the same as we look slightly different here in America vs African

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Now how many of these people IDENTIFY as black?

:usure:
It doesn't matter what a person might claim, they could say whatever but one thing for sure is that blood and DNA don't lie, and neither do ancestral roots.

Your whole being and existence is who you are.

You can try to hide it or pretend to be something you're not but the facts are facts.

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
As being a direct african descendant from Mexico like black colombians are in Colombia?

Naw
I've seen a lot of Colombians that look like black people
I never seen no Mexican like that
I think the same about the Brazilian numbers, I'm skeptical of what they consider black
it definitely doesn't fit the definition I have of "blackness" from the perspective of being a black male from the US

• Dap
Reactions: TEH