The 10 countries with highest black population outside of Africa

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
so asians are black? Indians too?
When I say majority, I don't mean every person to exist from such ethnicity has Black/African ancestral roots and DNA.

Yes, there are Asians and Indians with genetics tied to Black/African ancestral roots and DNA.

Black/African ancestral roots and bloodline/DNA make up the majority of the world's population. Most of this world's makeup isn't White or of European descent.

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
I mean it’s basically the one-drop rule to a greater power, but the mixture is Black and Indigenous instead of the Black and White blend that we’re used to.

You gotta keep in mind slavery ended for Mexico early in the game, so they heavily mixed in with the indigenous populations over time. I wouldn’t compare Mexico to other Latin American places like Colombia, Brazil, Cuba, etc.
not to mention most of the slave population was men so they married native women

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Most of the world's population is ethnically of Black/African descent.

It's not a far fetch to believe Brazil has 115M citizens who are ethically African/Black but unfortunately, many different parts of countries around the world still operate in the sense of stigmatizing being Black/African so numbers get skewed and are often underreported/unrepresented.
Brazil took in 40% of all slaves in the America's.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The video is calling mulattoes black when they really shouldn’t

Yeah.
Brazil has dozens of racial classifications..

I doubt their Black Black Vinícius Junior types have numbers are that high. :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
It's oxymoronic to say that a person with African/Black ancestry isn't of such decent when the DNA and ancestry proves that.

Yeah, I know you're talking about “social norms” but social norms don't supersede DNA and ancestral background.

The women photographed have clear African/Black ancestry and bloodline. That's not disputable. Some societies may not consider them that socially in terms of status but technically and factually they are of African/Black descent, and that's the reason why when people say most of the world is Black it's because of the same thing I am alluding to.
You’re having a hard time comprehending my post. Reread it again. Im not refuting your overarching point