Daps
dude when he was black

claWDQ4.jpg

XQTmmQQ.jpg
Dude was never black.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Neymar in his original state looking more obviously black than many of the Brazilian chicks I was talking about in that article

1-a-1-a-a-a-a-nega-nathalia-ciencias-sociais-ufsc.png

1-a-1-a-a-a-a-nega-pretas-simoa.jpg

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
Read my question again.

What other "black" people follow the one drop rule? Tell me where outside of America is Wentworth Miller considered a black man by black people?

The answer is nowhere. Only in America is Mariah Carey considered a black woman.

Says the fakkit with a Spanish explorer as his avatar.

She's not considered a black woman though. She is bi-racial.
There is no drop rule in Brazil. In Brazil a person like Mariah Carey would be white or pardo (mixed).

Neymar is pardo.

neymar_1671120c.jpg
Take yo ass to Brazil then nikka, the fukk:dahell:yo mama must be white or somethin

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The term "Afram" on it's own is inclusive. We never claimed to be 100% African but rather, of African descent.
I am sure there is some boundary to that inclusiveness. Or else anyone can call himself/herself black. Essentially, a line needs to be drawn or it gets ridiculous and just a flat mockery of your own heritage.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
A very sizable percentage of unity is contingent on uniformity of looks, and is very possible for African Americans. It just means we will have to cast people out. But I can understand if we don't have the stomach for that..

we are a shattered people.

Also I don't give a shyt about what that grey goop of a people do in brazil