That's not my Ariel!!! Asia rejects the Little Mermaid at the box office

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
ok i confused u with another swirler angry at this film. my bad.

I'm not even "angry" at the film, just sick of the BW/WM bullshyt the media keeps doing like they ain't slick.

It's cool if Ariel gets her zaddy on and has a white fish daddy for some reason, but let Finn look at Rey on some :shaq: and cacs and rice cacs lose their fukking minds. They ain't slick. :mjpls:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Asians preferring to see Asian stars makes sense. Why are they opposed to Black people being the lead in a race neutral movie over a white person?

That's like Black people saying we prefer Puerto Rican lead actors over Mexican lead actors.

Is it anti-black, self hate by Asians or just loving white people?

Anti-Black. And pro-white. Because they like any and all mediocre cac movies exported to their countries :mjpls:

They just have a problem with Black people. Which is why they decided to hide T'Challa's face behind the mask in the BP marketing. And shrink Finn on the Star Wars movie posters.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:skip:
Because it's based on real-life events about a black fighter squadron. :comeon:

The only reason why them actor dudes were black was because they had to be.

Anytime they can go off and make some shyt it's either black cuck friend, sassy gay black man, or Team #NoN!kkas. :stopitslime:
Smilies and deflections are not answering the question.

Son Goku

Daps
Smilies and deflections are not answering the question.

I didn't deflect shyt, I answered your dumb question in the first sentence of that post:

Because it's based on real-life events about a black fighter squadron.

But as soon as it's a movie that doesn't require black actors to be cast, the black males are either cucked, friend-zoned, gay, or just not there.

I'm convinced you're just playing dumb to be dumb so have a good one.
1024x1024-removebg-preview-removebg-preview-2-25-removebg-preview.png

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even "angry" at the film, just sick of the BW/WM bullshyt the media keeps doing like they ain't slick.

It's cool if Ariel gets her zaddy on and has a white fish daddy for some reason, but let Finn look at Rey on some :shaq: and cacs and rice cacs lose their fukking minds. They ain't slick. :mjpls:
i think u can fight for white & asians to accept bm interracial media without bw being dragged into the issue at all though. :dahell:

Son Goku

Daps
i think u can fight for white & asians to accept bm interracial media without bw being involved at all though. :dahell:

Evidently not, since these same Asians lost their fukking minds when they thought Finn was finna get some white cheeks, as referenced earlier in this thread. :stopitslime:

Superstar
Daps
Evidently not, since these same Asians lost their fukking minds when they thought Finn was finna get some white cheeks, as referenced earlier in this thread. :stopitslime:

why not?

from the sound of your problem, your issue has nothing to do with bw. you guys are just exploiting the anger of militants to amplify your voices, but really u want to see more swirling.