That Who TF did I marry story on TikTok is crazy…..

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
yall saying she gonna get a crazy bag and she probably will, but this shyt would make a terrible show/movie.

*bum googles and screenshots a fake bank statement*
*dumb woman believes it's real*
*realtor tells them to fukk off*
*dude messages other women on facebook*
*dumb woman ignores it*

is not gonna make for entertaining programming, what made it interesting was in the way she was telling the story on social media.
It will be terrible!

But she’ll get a quick bag after embarrassing herself by sharing this story 🤷🏾‍♀️

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
And this is why they fall for it.

A little skepticism and realism will take you far. If you haven’t normally attracted men who got it like that, why would you suddenly get one ONLINE with no issue whatsoever?

And you move him into your home after 2-3 weeks of dating so that you can quarantine together?

Dawg. NO. There’s no excuse for this.

Furthermore more, a real scammer who at least has a little something would already have some big ass home (at least for show) to ATTRACT the damn gold diggers like Simon had when he pulled Porsha and dropped his other young girl.

Not move into your home in the hood :deadrose: Gtfoh
Like we said mans had no end game.. he suffered from imposter syndrome and just wanted to live someone else’s life (he’s twin bro)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
yall saying she gonna get a crazy bag and she probably will, but this shyt would make a terrible show/movie.

*dumb woman ignores it*

is not gonna make for entertaining programming, what made it interesting was in the way she was telling the story on social media.

You mix the true story with the entertainment factor… duh… why would you make a movie strictly off of the OG story on its face? You gotta add outlandish shyt to it to make it entertaining

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mix the true story with the entertainment factor… duh… why would you make a movie strictly off of the OG story on its face? You gotta add outlandish shyt to it to make it entertaining
so they'd have to make it a different story

because this dude wasn't doing anything extraordinary for a habitual luken ass liar, he was telling basic easily googleable lies and this woman was just dumb as hell.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
I've heard about this I'm not gonna sit and listen to all this bullshyt but long story short her high calorie face challenged self was happy she was getting male attention the red flags was there but obviously nobody was checking for her so the fact a dude was she couldn't help be dumb.

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

*dumb woman ignores it*

Breh was 6'4, women worship height, always his red flags would be explained & excused

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I figured he had mental health issues. I’m glad that that was brought to light just now by the older brother.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well of course he does.
Well can one be a pathological liar without mental issues I guess is the question. He stopped taking his meds and his parents used to take him to seek help. So this unfortunately means she was dealing with something different.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Well can one be a pathological liar without mental issues I guess is the question. He stopped taking his meds and his parents used to take him to seek help. So this unfortunately means she was dealing with something different.
You gotta have issues to lie like this regardless.

What I’m saying is mental health issues or not, there were obvious red flags she ignored.

Point is this shyt didn’t have to go this far if she had just checked on a few things and didn’t MOVE A MAN INTO HER HOUSE AFTER A COUPLE MONTHS.