That Who TF did I marry story on TikTok is crazy…..

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
She is a good story teller, have to give her that
That’s truly the appeal of this entire series. Her storytelling and how wild his lies were. I’m not surprised he has serial mental issues because he literally lied about any and everything. Most of his lies had no real purpose. It was a crazy story.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
That’s truly the appeal of this entire series. Her storytelling and how wild his lies were. I’m not surprised he has serial mental issues because he literally lied about any and everything. Most of his lies had no real purpose. It was a crazy story.

yeah she's been getting a lot compliments on her storytelling abilty.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Missed her miscarriage appointment to finish his shift at work
:gucci:

Early love bombing, future faking, overpromising from him - She used COVID & quarantine as a reason to move too fast & too soon so she wasn't alone

She provided immediate access to her life & her home - Within a few weeks, she accepted his questionable living situation, then allowed him to quarantine & move in with her

She got pregnant within 3 months - He found excuses to not be available/supportive after she lost the baby & had to be picked up
Oversharing too much too soon & not taking time to vet or get to know the person - Not checking & verifying information (LIES) he was sharing (claiming to be a Regional Manager then VP yet not even dressing/living/acting like one)

He obsessed & bragged about money & possessions especially to her family - Then didn't follow through on various purchases & avoided producing documentation to show her or others when it necessary9sary

It took five hours to say all this?

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
She is a good story teller, have to give her that

She’s a bad storyteller. This shyt could’ve been an hour or two max. A legitimately good storyteller (e.g., MrBallen) would tell this story in a hour and a half max. However, her being a bad storyteller worked out in her favor because it kept people invested for hours on end to see what was going to happen. The bag is bagging. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s a bad storyteller. This shyt could’ve been an hour or two max. A legitimately good storyteller (e.g., MrBallen) would tell this story in a hour and a half max. However, her being a bad storyteller worked out in her favor because it kept people invested for hours on end to see what was going to happen. The bag is bagging. :yeshrug:

It’s the nature of the content that kept people tuned in…. Dude was a liar and a bad scammer, but I don’t think he took money from her, beat on her, and paid all the bills while they were together….shyt, she benefited from Old boy if we gon keep it a buck….

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I guess Stephen King should wrap his books up in 20 pages in that case.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I guess Stephen King should wrap his books up in 20 pages in that case.

This is how women often argue, bruv. You’re arguing something I literally never said by bringing up something completely irrelevant to the conversation. Of course a book is distinct regarding storytelling motifs compared to verbal communication. Anyways, in my opinion she is not a good storyteller. She emphasizes insignificant stuff too much, and she thinks the audience is stupid. She says “meaning” to clarify some point longwindedly that the average person already understands the context like 100+ times. That alone would’ve chopped three hours off the run time.

This shyt should’ve been two hours max. It’s the material that’s really scintillating. You’re not expecting a person to have full fledged fake conversations with their “brother” for months and shyt. I wish her every success, but she’s hella inefficient as a storyteller.