That Who TF did I marry story on TikTok is crazy…..

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
She’s a bad storyteller. This shyt could’ve been an hour or two max. A legitimately good storyteller (e.g., MrBallen) would tell this story in a hour and a half max. However, her being a bad storyteller worked out in her favor because it kept people invested for hours on end to see what was going to happen. The bag is bagging. :yeshrug:
If she wasn’t a good storyteller people would have been lost interest. Especially because the videos themselves were lengthy with most of them being 15 mins plus. She has 50+ videos with millions of views on most of them, thousands of people stitching and reposting, and interviews with major networks. This entire thing has took over the internet for a month and is now in mainstream media. It wasn’t for everybody but many people watched and enjoyed it. And her storytelling was the main driver of the success.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
yall dumbasses listened to a fat bytch ramble about how fat people get played in the dating scene? aint no way
I listened to half of it while on a flight...
what you wrote is basically what I got out of it

she was happy a man was paying the bills and was willing to overlook obvious red flags

the entire story isnt that interesting