That Who TF did I marry story on TikTok is crazy…..

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Does the dude exist? Is that confirmed, because you know how these social media hustlers work

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
She was acting entitled the whole time.

Telling him he needs to move her out of her house because she didn't want to have a baby in Clayco. Move YOURSELF out, and/or be involved with the buying process.

Feeling entitled to a blue X5 with cognac interior (which she obsessed over for 3 videos).

As a "religiously virtuous" woman...

She saw he was living in squalor....moved him in, had sex with him, saw that he was unreliable and not transparent about his accounts.

This lady had no problem letting this man smash and lie to her as long as he was paying her bills and fukking her.

She saw he had 2 dating profiles and didn't bother to check to see if he was still dating, and continued to be cordial with him after she caught him in multiple lies.

I have no sympathy for this broad.

Now she's on TicToc creating a spectacle and stretching out a lame ass story that could be told in 15 mins.

She works in a fukkin State Trooper's office and didn't think to run this nikkas credentials off rip???

She knew this dude was fugazi from when she couldn't find any records of his football career and college. All she had to do was Google this nikka to see him playing arena football on whatever team won a championship...ESPECIALLY if she followed college ball, she has some knowledge of sports.

Dude is a piece of shyt...but she is too.
BINGO. As soon as I figured that out from over hearing the tidbits from my girl playing the story I checked out.

SHE seemed so happy that he was taking care of the rent and little bills that all common sense flew out the window. Throw these chicks some change and they will go with the flow

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This women not just her but in general dont want good guys , they love the bad boys the thugged out lean sipping saggying black men not the brothers in college working their way honestly up

thats why she fell for a guy fraudulently presenting himself as a VP at a company right? :rudy:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Yea. So it's normal to think a nikka gonna be talking to himself everyday for 45 minutes at a time for months acting like he was talking to his brother.

You think that's the only example that this dude was a major liar? :heh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

PhAq92b.png

:mjlol:

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Watching this and yeah she takes forever to relay simple story. So far bro been lying about his past and current job / means, BUT he also been paying her rent and utilities while they stay together. He definitely stringing her along about buying a house and car but otherwise not much else at least half way thru.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
She could afford a good man...She was trying to finesse but got finessed. She's smart, but she knew this man was "stepping down" but got so greedy, that she put herself out there fukking a random nikka raw and marrying him after 3 months trying to secure the bag.

This dude didn't beat on her and abuse her verbally or do anything to harm her according to her. He wasn't doing drugs or stealing.

He was using her for a place to stay and finessing p*ssy.

I think deep down she knew it. She lived in the fukking matrix and loved it.

Now that she doesn't have the dream that she wanted...she's pissed.
I'm of the same mindset. She's not a victim she's a willing participant. I didn't even listen to the whole thing after pt.3 I knew what time it was but she didn't wanna see it because she was big, lonely, and desperate. So she set herself up to get finessed and breh gladly did it. Now all the women feel sad for her and are all trauma bonding over a goofy chic. Nothing about his story made sense to anyone but women and women that have options wouldn't have fell for most of that BS either. If she had any male figures around they would have immediately sniffed it out.