That Who TF did I marry story on TikTok is crazy…..

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This full video is 5 hours :snoop:

Im 30 min in. She’s long winded af. She got the bad storyteller DNA she emphasizing lil insignific details

I hope I won’t regret this comment but it annoys me when women ignore signs we as men tell them about. This chick went on ONE DATE, talked a lil, then let him move in :comeon:…..and they start looking for a house.

Edit: she got pregnant within 4 months of meeting him :snoop:

Edit: she lost the child :mjcry: now I really feel for her. I’m still waiting for where is this going. I’m an hour in

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Why is this shyt fours hours long?

There was another tik tok that summarized it. Ol' girl thought she was scammed, but then the husband created a tik tok saying she cheated. The end.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Every 5 min ‘remember that for later :ufdup:

Bih spit it out. :gucci:

The only reason I’m watching the whole thing is bc it’s perfect for background noise cleaning the house. But this shyt annoying af. It’s coming across as the typical over dramatic woman. ‘But I don’t HEAR them’ She acting like this ngga is Bruce Willis ia 6th sense bytch was he a ghost :gucci: All these insignificant ass details

Edit: wait so he DID end up buying her car :gucci: Paying all her bills and put the down payment for her car. Nah I’m checkin out she’s drawin. Typical overddamatic babble

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Brehs should dead ass watch that shyt.. I saw the entire thing.. shyt is crazy, I was like dude is def a coli breh.. @Luken levels.. matter of fact it prob was @Luken

:pachaha:

Bruh please give me cliff notes. I’m 2 hours in and so the only thing is he lied about closing on the house :snoop: What is the plot twist???

Edit: nvm found it. This coulda been a hour tops

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
I watched a synopsis of that story…

Old girl was foolish as hell.

It never should’ve gone that far.

I feel for her, but there were so many holes in that man’s story from the jump. Not to mention moving him into her place after what? A couple months?! Dawg :deadrose:

Like I said before, a looooooot of women get sent out into the world with no clue about men.

To be fair, it's hard to believe someone would lie like this guy did for no apparent reason. It's like they say, it's easier to get away with a big lie because it's hard to believe someone would try to do it. Also, I think most single women regardless of background could get finessed by a dude that claims and shows subtle signs of being a billionaire, even if there are holes in his story. FOMO is real lol.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, it's hard to believe someone would lie like this guy did for no apparent reason. It's like they say, it's easier to get away with a big lie because it's hard to believe someone would try to do it. Also, I think most single women regardless of background could get finessed by a dude that claims and shows subtle signs of being a billionaire, even if there are holes in his story. FOMO is real lol.
And this is why they fall for it.

A little skepticism and realism will take you far. If you haven’t normally attracted men who got it like that, why would you suddenly get one ONLINE with no issue whatsoever?

And you move him into your home after 2-3 weeks of dating so that you can quarantine together?

Dawg. NO. There’s no excuse for this.

Furthermore more, a real scammer who at least has a little something would already have some big ass home (at least for show) to ATTRACT the damn gold diggers like Simon had when he pulled Porsha and dropped his other young girl.

Not move into your home in the hood :deadrose: Gtfoh

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
“Women mature earlier, are more educated, more cunning and and smarter than men. We have intuition, something men don’t have.”

Also:

“Men taking advantage of naive women. They’re evil manipulators knowing how vulnerable women’s emotions are. They’re wrong for taking advantage. It’s his fault I ignored all the red flags.”

:hula:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall saying she gonna get a crazy bag and she probably will, but this shyt would make a terrible show/movie.

*bum googles and screenshots a fake bank statement*
*dumb woman believes it's real*
*realtor tells them to fukk off*
*dude messages other women on facebook*
*dumb woman ignores it*

is not gonna make for entertaining programming, what made it interesting was in the way she was telling the story on social media.