That omnicron got my ass. Damn.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My pops ain’t isolate shyt and my mom being sick came in my room multiple times a day smfh

my whole family got hit and I was good.. ended getting sick a week after the whole fam smh.

Used up damn near all my sick time

Yea that sucks. That's the only thing I'm grateful for, I don't have to use sick days.

Fam was kind of bold for the breh breh

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
well the virus doesnt attack the brain, it attacks lungs and sinus. what they're feeling is perceived blurry vision and brain fog, but really its just their sinuses getting fukked up. thats why you lose taste and smell. the blurry vision is just an allergic sinus type effect, brain fog is because of nasal congestion.

this is false. don’t listen to this joker

COVID has definitely been proven to affect the brain.

The most comprehensive molecular study to date of brain tissue from people who died of COVID-19 provides clear evidence that SARS-CoV-2 causes profound molecular changes in the brain, despite no molecular trace of the virus in brain tissue.Jun 28, 2021

More Proof COVID Severely Affects the Brain.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Either I’m lucky and never caught it or if I have, I’ve been asymptomatic.

I’m vaxxed with the booster.

I didn’t do work from home, kept going in the office and have been going back to the theater since June.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
A bunch of my friends went buckwild in NYC for my homie's wife's bday (i couldn't go) bout two weekends ago

EVERYONE who wasn't boosted got COVID (including my homie's wife).

EVERYONE who got boosted was 100% gucci (including my homie):wow:

I immediately scheduled my booster appointment right afterwards, got my shot today. Im thinking there must be atleast something to the science.

Sounds like you going to have to continue to be boosted to stay healthy. I hope this ADE stuff isn't true.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know an older woman in the hospital right now. Her sister is home and sick. The one at home was recently vaccinated, the one in the hospital was not. She's on oxygen so she might be out of here. From what I understand none of their adult children are vaccinated either. Just pure ignorance. The one that was recently vaccinated, I don't think it was the second shot. From what was told to me she wanted to see what happened with everyone else before she took it. Meanwhile the vaccine has been available for a year. What more do you need to wait on?

What kills me is the specific type of ignorance in some black folks. They'll do everything unhealthy, consume everything unhealthy, but won't take that jab. It's the same mentality in the clowns that don't eat swine cuz it's a filthy animal, but they'll pollute their lungs and cloud their brains with weed and tobacco, drink alcohol excessively, etc.. They won't touch bacon though.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I know an older woman in the hospital right now. Her sister is home and sick. The one at home was recently vaccinated, the one in the hospital was not. She's on oxygen so she might be out of here. From what I understand none of their adult children are vaccinated either. Just pure ignorance. The one that was recently vaccinated, I don't think it was the second shot. From what was told to me she wanted to see what happened with everyone else before she took it. Meanwhile the vaccine has been available for a year. What more do you need to wait on?

What kills me is the specific type of ignorance in some black folks. They'll do everything unhealthy, consume everything unhealthy, but won't take that jab. It's the same mentality in the clowns that don't eat swine cuz it's a filthy animal, but they'll pollute their lungs and cloud their brains with weed and tobacco, drink alcohol excessively, etc.. They won't touch bacon though.
You gonna make ‘em mad with this one

:russ:

“Ayo weed is from the earth, god”

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m pretty sure I got it. It’s pretty mild. From everything I’m hearing it seems like boosted people don’t feel anything at all

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not a 24 hour bug?Cause my Bm and her son have similar symptoms and a lot of fb friends having those symptoms too
It’s several things going around that’s not covid in addition to multiple covid strains.

people are sick for weeks at a time, covid negative the whole time then F around and catch covid anyway while already sick

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Agreed. Most folks I know that got hit with that Omicron report symptoms getting dramatically better after 2-3 days (if vaxed). Breh def sounds like he’s dealing with the more formidable Delta variant, which is still out here also.
I got sick a month ago, unvaxxed, back to 100% in 4 days.