That omnicron got my ass. Damn.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
they advise 5 to 7 days to get tested after suspected exposure or it can show a negative result.
I’m referring to being contagious not testing positive.

Heard you can still test positive 4 weeks after contracting it. Guess there’s hella conflicting information out there

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I’m getting scared to go out on New Years, I don’t want that Omarion :whoa: I’ve been dodging that mf while going out, my booster is scheduled for Wednesday morning.

I know how you feel. I was double masked at my family's Xmas gettogether. I aint even eat near anyone, I downed a plate outside by myself and then came back inside.:pachaha:

Got my booster today though:blessed:

ready to ring in the New Year.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I was in NYC boosted up in the beginning of this month, right when Omicron started blowing up.

Spent 4 nights out at dozens of restaurants, lounges and bars, shut them shyts down each and every night. From Manhattan to LES to Brooklyn to wherever the fukk my peoples brought me to.

First time acting that recklessly in 2 years. Came home COVID free. Have to think the Booster had something to do with it.

Daps
Yeah I got really sick Thursday night. Throat clogged, wheezing, difficult to breathe, fever, headache.

just powered through it and I’m good now. My girl gave me a tea and it helped a lot. Guess my immune system is still strong, recovered in 3 days :wow: still unvaxxed

Edit: I will say this, if your not built for the pain and fear get vaccinated, it’s no joke. cause it was really difficult to breathe one night.

Play with your lives, antivaxx brehs.

This is literally the hill yall would choose to die on.

Amazing.

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
Had the OG strain last July, and on day four I made peace with dying. I prayed to the Most High asking that he take my life essence back to him. It was very scary at first then serene. The only reason I didn’t go to the hospital(Thank GOD) was because my oxygen level didn’t dip below 95%. My primary doctor wanted my numbers every single day. I wanted to know why; she didn’t tell me until day seven by that time the fever broke and the raw throat :dame: was almost gone. If I would’ve went to the hospital I know I wouldn’t be here today due to having a compromised immune system. :mjcry:

Took me a good three weeks to bounce back from it and yeah my eyes were extemely sensitive to light for the first 3 days it was like I had an concussion. Ended up sleeping in my walk-in closet for a week. Plus I had brain fog something terrible.

Last edited:
Daps
well the virus doesnt attack the brain, it attacks lungs and sinus. what they're feeling is perceived blurry vision and brain fog, but really its just their sinuses getting fukked up. thats why you lose taste and smell. the blurry vision is just an allergic sinus type effect, brain fog is because of nasal congestion.

My nikka are you a doctor?

:gucci:

This virus attacks the brain by cutting down the amount of oxygen you're taking in therefore suffocating the brain. Your brain is under attack when the right amount of oxygen isn't getting to it.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
nikkas double vaxxed and struggling for 3 weeks :francis:

And y'all telling me I ain't shyt for eating healthy, being in shape and getting over this shyt in 3 days unvaxxed. :mjlol:

I have a dad bod, and I think fought off Omicron. :manny:

I take a gang of vitamins and supplements daily(vitamin d; zinc, elderberry, quercetin, vitamin c, dandelion root).

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Had the OG strain last July, and on day four I made peace with dying. I prayed to the Most High asking that he take my life essence back to him. It was very scary at first then serene. The only reason I didn’t go to the hospital(Thank GOD) was because my oxygen level didn’t dip below 95%. My primary doctor wanted my numbers every single day. I wanted to know why; she didn’t tell me until day seven by that time the fever broke and the raw throat :dame: was almost gone. If I would’ve went to the hospital I know I wouldn’t be here today due to having a compromised immune system. :mjcry:

Took me a good three weeks to bounce back from it and yeah my eyes were extemely sensitive to light for the first 3 days it was like I had an concussion. Ended up sleeping in my walk-in closet for a week. Plus I had brain fog something terrible.
Lol