That omnicron got my ass. Damn.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I got really sick Thursday night. Throat clogged, wheezing, difficult to breathe, fever, headache.

just powered through it and I’m good now. My girl gave me a tea and it helped a lot. Guess my immune system is still strong, recovered in 3 days :wow: still unvaxxed

Edit: I will say this, if your not built for the pain and fear get vaccinated, it’s no joke. cause it was really difficult to breathe one night.

:why:

Is the vaccine that bad? Or are you trying to outsmart science?

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
These lines we seeing is for people NOT vaccinated???:what:
I would assume so. I went to pick up some shrimp and crawfish and the only right turn i had to make lane was literally backed up around the block. Only unvaxxed folks are slow enough to wait in a hr+ line Kuz they dumb ass don't know it's literally sites all around the city, on whatever side of the city you on to go get tested

Houston btw

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I would assume so. I went to pick up some shrimp and crawfish and the only right turn i had to make lane was literally backed up around the block. Only unvaxxed folks are slow enough to wait in a hr+ line Kuz they dumb ass don't know it's literally sites all around the city, on whatever side of the city you on to go get tested

Houston btw

Thats crazy ive been seeing them here too and was like :what: this can't just be for testing or boosters right???

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I was in NYC boosted up in the beginning of this month, right when Omicron started blowing up.

Spent 4 nights out at dozens of restaurants, lounges and bars, shut them shyts down each and every night. From Manhattan to LES to Brooklyn to wherever the fukk my peoples brought me to.

First time acting that recklessly in 2 years. Came home COVID free. Have to think the Booster had something to do with it.

A bunch of my friends went buckwild in NYC for my homie's wife's bday (i couldn't go) bout two weekends ago

EVERYONE who wasn't boosted got COVID (including my homie's wife).

EVERYONE who got boosted was 100% gucci (including my homie):wow:

I immediately scheduled my booster appointment right afterwards, got my shot today. Im thinking there must be atleast something to the science.

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Get well soon OP.

I’m staying low as I’m only double vaxxed. Will get booster before I go on a trip in Feb in Europe.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Hate my girls job. They had her working 12 hours doing meetings prior to holidays in the height of covid. Now she might have it and maybe me. Freezing my gym membership and going local next week.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
A bunch of my friends went buckwild in NYC for my homie's wife's bday (i couldn't go) bout two weekends ago

EVERYONE who wasn't boosted got COVID (including my homie's wife).

EVERYONE who got boosted was 100% gucci (including my homie):wow:

I immediately scheduled my booster appointment right afterwards, got my shot today. Im thinking there must be atleast something to the science.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
well the virus doesnt attack the brain, it attacks lungs and sinus. what they're feeling is perceived blurry vision and brain fog, but really its just their sinuses getting fukked up. thats why you lose taste and smell. the blurry vision is just an allergic sinus type effect, brain fog is because of nasal congestion.

since June 2020 they were reporting finding covid-19 in the brain after performing autopsies.:gucci:

Spotja

Pro
Daps
Got that shyt a few weeks back. Symptoms were just a mild fever. Still not getting the jab.