That omnicron got my ass. Damn.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The government should do a better job explaining the incubation period. Any test you likely do within 24 hours of being exposed gonna show negative. Your boy thought he was in the clear only to infect you and who knows who else:deadmanny:

I wouldn't be surprised if Nye mostly everyone that was out catches this thing
5 to 7 days get tested after exposed.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
My short term memory is fukked up and I find it hard to talk without pausing to really search for my words. It's like an engine that is struggling to start is the best way I can describe it.
Bruh my vision was fukked for like 3 days.

My vision was cloudy and I never experienced no shyt like that. Idk if it was cause I was sleeping all day or what.

My recollection of time and events was off too.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It finally hit my household. My wife been coughing for 3 days and been congested. She just tested positive. I don’t have any symptoms but I also got my booster 3 weeks ago. As soon as I saw the omicron news I went and got an appt ASAP.

my wife been bullshytting but at least she’s vaxxed. I get my results tomorrow.
Y’all better brace for them symptoms.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Bruh my vision was fukked for like 3 days.

My vision was cloudy and I never experienced no shyt like that. Idk if it was cause I was sleeping all day or what.

My recollection of time and events was off too.

I thought it was just me cause my eyes were sensitive as fukk and my recollection of time was off too.

Daps
I actually had it last year near the beginning of the year. It was worse then as I was sick for about a month and half. I didn't have a fever that time or the brain fog like I do with this one do. Tiredness and constant dry coughing was the worst that time around.

What does brain fog feel like exactly?

EDIT
Nvm i see you answered already

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
What the difference between the delta/omicron and the OG variant Symptom wise.
OG is the one thats the most deadly. Granted if you're healthy, you should be fine, but youll have the worst symptoms for 2-3 weeks and long term side effects for a min. Delta is nasty too, you should be sick for 2 weeks as well, but its a little weaker, long term side effects are unlikely . Omicron is the most contagious but the weakest of them all.

I’m getting scared to go out on New Years, I don’t want that Omarion :whoa: I’ve been dodging that mf while going out, my booster is scheduled for Wednesday morning.
if you were to catch covid, thats the one you'd want to catch.....

its the weakest, sure its the most contagious, but because it has 70 times more spikes than delta, once you kick it out and become immune, you're safe from all variants for almost a half a year. basically your immune system will be better than any booster created. Omicron isn't deadly. in fact it mutated to keep you alive. its trying to spread and live as long as possible.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
What does brain fog feel like exactly?

EDIT
Nvm i see you answered already
well the virus doesnt attack the brain, it attacks lungs and sinus. what they're feeling is perceived blurry vision and brain fog, but really its just their sinuses getting fukked up. thats why you lose taste and smell. the blurry vision is just an allergic sinus type effect, brain fog is because of nasal congestion.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Yeah I got really sick Thursday night. Throat clogged, wheezing, difficult to breathe, fever, headache.

just powered through it and I’m good now. My girl gave me a tea and it helped a lot. Guess my immune system is still strong, recovered in 3 days :wow: still unvaxxed

Edit: I will say this, if your not built for the pain and fear get vaccinated, it’s no joke. cause it was really difficult to breathe one night.

Also get Vitamin D and Airborne vitamin supplements to build up natural immunity.