That omnicron got my ass. Damn.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt is serious out here brehs. Got a fever, body aches, brain fog, and fatigue. I kind of regret not getting the booster. I've been sick for about three weeks to a mild degree but for some reason it's really whooping my ass today.
pfizer or moderna?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
shyt is serious out here brehs. Got a fever, body aches, brain fog, and fatigue. I kind of regret not getting the booster. I've been sick for about three weeks to a mild degree but for some reason it's really whooping my ass today.

So you a fake doctor outchea, huh? :ohhh:

908f487e-063c-46f7-b753-9ff003acaafd_text.gif

You shoulda been drinking your tea three times a day like Dr. Tip Harris said. :troll:

But no, good luck and hopefully that omicron lets go of your ass. :dame:

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What the difference between the delta/omicron and the OG variant Symptom wise.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your dedication to fitness is admirable, but potentially deadly.

Dudes need to do home workouts and sit the pandemic out when it comes to public gyms.
I know, and the only reason I will use the indoor gym is I know the times it is empty and can clean anything I need to. I never go with others. I see mothafukkas in there with there masks off midday:stopitslime:

Problem is, home workouts bore me and I skip them. Obviously that is a personal problem so I am trying ti work this out. I am not trying to get caught slipping, especially since I dont get a booster until Jan 6th.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Yesterday marked my first full week back from being isolated and no longer being infectious.

When I did have it I got some symptoms but thankfully not the worst of them. But couple people asked me if it was really Covid…yep it was. Normally when people get sick they usually get the same type of individual feelings and symptoms. I never experienced what true fatigue felt like til I got it with this, and that was later in my isolation mind you.

Aside from watching my lungs due to my asthma and taking some antibiotics I’m alright

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Damn son you fully vaxxed and it’s been kicking your ass for 3 weeks?!

I’m not vaxxed at all it’s been 9 days for me. About 80-85% still feeling fatigue, bitter taste and smell still lingering as well.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm in day 4 of isolation. Whole family downstairs, I'm stuck in a room
My pops ain’t isolate shyt and my mom being sick came in my room multiple times a day smfh

my whole family got hit and I was good.. ended getting sick a week after the whole fam smh.

Used up damn near all my sick time

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I haven't caught any covid yet, but i started going back to the gym yesterday...so its probably just a matter of time.

i am vaxxed , but not boosted.
I been to the gym 5 - 6 days a week for a year and was gucci.

Stayed with my mask on tho.

I only ever get sick from people I live with and are exposed to for long periods of time.