That nicca Tariq Elite got real tight when breh dissed his boots!! :mjlol:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I thought the Crispy puppet shirt was strange..to make a shirt based off a inside joke that only regular listeners get?:dahell: I cant imagine having to explain what it means to people on the street.

"Well see its this guy Tariq who writes books and is pro black and mackish....he was cool with this dude name Tommy who says c00n shyt... so one day Tommy broke bad and started hating on Tariq.....so to get back at Tommy, Tariq made this shirt to make fun of him,,,,and I bought one" :krs:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Tariqs out here calling the same phone number multiple times and leaving voicemails to a Google Voice inbox like a scorned woman:scust:

Hes gone the way of Jason Black and Tommy Sotomayor, way too egotistical. The worst was when he nitpicked the Coli user who flew him out for the event and then tried to emasculate him by saying he needs to take notes from his girlfriend. Not because she actually handled things better but because he was trying to twist the knife in him.

I appreciate what I learned from these guys but its time to move on. Why bash so-called feminine 80's/90's babies when men like these in their late 30's and 40's with a huge following act the same way?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Tariqs out here calling the same phone number multiple times and leaving voicemails to a Google Voice inbox like a scorned woman:scust:

Hes gone the way of Jason Black and Tommy Sotomayor, way too egotistical. The worst was when he nitpicked the Coli user who flew him out for the event and then tried to emasculate him by saying he needs to take notes from his girlfriend. Not because she actually handled things better but because he was trying to twist the knife in him.

I appreciate what I learned from these guys but its time to move on. Why bash so-called feminine 80's/90's babies when men like these in their late 30's and 40's with a huge following act the same way?

@Blackking :wow: Who was the mod that gave him the ban stick anyways?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They clean though

giphy.gif

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
He said the RBG flag and gay rainbow flag look the same :heh:

When he said that I was like :dahell: no this nikka didn't just say that.

I know he was trying to sell his own flag but to shyt on the RBG flag I thought that was scummy as fukk.

I still mess with his podcast but now I'm watching him closely now.

Tariq is on the suspected race hustler list :sas2:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Honestly I feel his podcast has seemed a lil "distracted" and off since that whole Brother Lou (Blacking) incident. But I still rock with him tho, especially when he calls out the racist bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he said that I was like :dahell: no this nikka didn't just say that.

I know he was trying to sell his own flag but to shyt on the RBG flag I thought that was scummy as fukk.

I still mess with his podcast but now I'm watching him closely now.

Tariq is on the suspected race hustler list :sas2:

He been a race hustler... He don't mean no harm for real so its all good.... just take his information as you see fit and K.I.M.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Honestly I feel his podcast has seemed a lil "distracted" and off since that whole Brother Lou (Blacking) incident. But I still rock with him tho, especially when he calls out the racist bullshyt.

I thought he was better when he was talking about women. He made a documentary on some historical facts any African Studies college major would know and somehow started to believe he was dropping ancient wisdom and knowledge of self on the masses.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:laff: You couldn't even say the boots weren't trash, you had to jump straight to a race argument.
Its okay, not everything Tariq Nasheed touches turns to gold :mjlol:

I'm not going to say his boots are trash. I don't knock another black mans hussle; legal or illegal.Like I told another brother in my old condo; I don't give a fukk about how you make your money, just don't touch my shyt. My dad did not raise me to hate on another black man; even if he fukk me over I'm not going to dirty him name in the street like some scorned bytch. I'm going to find him and put hands or lead in him and get my shyt; later on nikkas will find out, but it's not going to come from my mouth.

Yall nikka sound hurt like tariq fukked your bytch raw; saying shyt like: fukk that nikkas boots, damn race hustler:damn:. That nikka fukked my bytch; should haved picked up that art of macking, you would have kept your bytch:sadbron:. That's why I call yall nikkas chickens; cuz yall clucking like some hoes

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
At around 46 when the brotha was talkin about his dad to "pray" about it, Tariq straight up stole the lingo and talking point from TBA. I mean almost word for word :dwillhuh:

Last edited: