MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
But nikkas would wear these :laff::

%E2%80%9CNo-limits%E2%80%9D-Men%E2%80%99s-Flats-by-Christian-Louboutin.jpg

1200 dollars of bullshyt and still live at home; but i got the red bottoms

That's what I'm sayin though, they might not be the best boots but at least tariq is trying out here and actually putting in work. These same c00ns are out here wearing skinny jeans and fruity ass rainbow foams yet they can't even hit a jump shot
:francis:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Nikkas mocking the brother making his money; but yall nikkas support racist clothing designers who do not want you in their stores.
I agree with you in theory except for 2 things..

1-Tariq ALWAYS is quick to have jokes against Black business ventures that aren't of the highest quality and up to par.. He's never been humble and graceful when it comes to clowning what he views as "wack sh1t" even if its from Black folks..

2-Them boots are Bama...

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Hes gone the way of Jason Black and Tommy Sotomayor, way too egotistical. The worst was when he nitpicked the Coli user who flew him out for the event and then tried to emasculate him by saying he needs to take notes from his girlfriend. Not because she actually handled things better but because he was trying to twist the knife in him.
@Blackking :mjcry:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yo a dude calls in on last week's podcast and comments on those weak ass boots Tariq is pushin' and son got ALL in his damn feelings :mjlol:

That shyt had Tariq completely flustered, coming at him with weak ass disses :francis: (Kick Yo Momma in the titties?!? Really!! :aicmon:) and going as far as putting son's personal # and info on full blast:wtf:

The fukkery starts @ 6:10, then it picks back up @ 41:40 and continues til the end.

But I think the worse part of this entire podcast is the horrible advice he gave that young breh who was having problems with his pops. That shyt was sad as hell, nikkas got fathers and still running to Tariq like he "Big Daddy Almighty" :snoop: :martin:

this dude is so degrading to positive black folks..napoleon must be hurt right now

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you in theory except for 2 things..

1-Tariq ALWAYS is quick to have jokes against Black business ventures that aren't of the highest quality and up to par.. He's never been humble and graceful when it comes to clowning what he views as "wack sh1t" even if its from Black folks..

2-Them boots are Bama...

exactly and he is quick to call someone nikka, and play that little white kid "get outta here nikka" snippet, he is a hustler and a hater..now I get it how these sheep on the coli call everyone c00n for everything..because this dude does and takes the word way out of context.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Y'all act like Tariq doesnt dress like your old school cousin/uncle that goes to Golden Coral with the fam after church every sunday and takes his wife to see the latest Tyler Perry flicks. :russ:

Tariq got 20 years on most of us, let him cater to the old school cats that hit up Tom Joyner cruise All White parties
Old+school+playa.jpg

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
exactly and he is quick to call someone nikka, and play that little white kid "get outta here nikka" snippet, he is a hustler and a hater..

Its actually from a movie where a white chick is gett fukked by a black dude, and another black guy walks in and she says "get outta here" you know the rest.

Considering the context i find it funny that he plays it. But i also understand its been a staple on his show before the heavy pro black days.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Y'all act like Tariq doesnt dress like your old school cousin/uncle that goes to Golden Coral with the fam after church every sunday and takes his wife to see the latest Tyler Perry flicks. :russ:

Tariq got 20 years on most of us, let him cater to the old school cats that hit up Tom Joyner cruise All White parties
Old+school+playa.jpg

I remember Tariq was on MTV Made with the tag still on his suit. It was a big ass suit at that.