That nicca Tariq Elite got real tight when breh dissed his boots!! :mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Y'all? I've defended tariq selling products plenty of times. I see nothing wrong with a black person selling products and goods to other black people. He's not ripping anyone off or charging any outrageous prices.
Dontcha know?

Amy black person that asks for compensation for their services is somehow a "scammer".

This perception needs to change.:snoop:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Louboutin.jpg

"black" :mjlol:

Moist for sho :heh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

yo a dude calls in on last week's podcast and comments on those weak ass boots Tariq is pushin' and son got ALL in his damn feelings :mjlol:

That shyt had Tariq completely flustered, coming at him with weak ass disses :francis: (Kick Yo Momma in the titties?!? Really!! :aicmon:) and going as far as putting son's personal # and info on full blast:wtf:

The fukkery starts @ 6:10, then it picks back up @ 41:40 and continues til the end.

But I think the worse part of this entire podcast is the horrible advice he gave that young breh who was having problems with his pops. That shyt was sad as hell, nikkas got fathers and still running to Tariq like he "Big Daddy Almighty" :snoop: :martin:

you can tell he's in his feelings.. gave out his real number

called dude back like 2 times... couldn't wait

then hung up on a real caller with issues, to hurry up to talk when dude called back

then leaving messages and shyt on his voicemail

then extended the show to gossip about this guy

something a scorned woman would do :francis:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
you can tell he's in his feelings.. gave out his real number

called dude back like 2 times... couldn't wait

then hung up on a real caller with issues, to hurry up to talk when dude called back

then leaving messages and shyt on his voicemail

then extended the show to gossip about this guy

something a scorned woman would do :francis:
:whoa:No no, this behavior was well within the confines of Mackishness. Please do not question Big Boss, Our Lord and Savior, The Honorable King Flex Tariq Elite Nasheed, Ph D.

:whoa:Tariq never claimed to be a leader tho.