That nicca Tariq Elite got real tight when breh dissed his boots!! :mjlol:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
what are you quoting me for? where did i say i agreed with tariq's response?

my gripe was ole boy pretending like everyone should support tariq boots, just because swizz beats has a pair of god awful shoes.
I'm not arguing with you breh. I'm agreeing with you, just trying to support your point.

The person you were going back and forth with seemed determined to get into non-sequiturs and I frankly didn't feel like entertaining a deliberately obtuse argument.

Daps
This closet homosexual LOVES saying 'white supremacy'. :what:

Y'all know I had to stop by & check out this funny shyt about this cock smoker Tariq getting clowned on his own show. :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But nikkas would wear these :laff::

%E2%80%9CNo-limits%E2%80%9D-Men%E2%80%99s-Flats-by-Christian-Louboutin.jpg

1200 dollars of bullshyt and still live at home; but i got the red bottoms
Just like your previous post that sounds good for the cats that wear those but most dudes aren't wearing those so outside of a few people you ain't making sense with what you said sorry. I bet maybe 5% of dudes on here have actually saw somebody that's not famous with those on but acting like this is the norm to get your point across makes your point look shaky baby. Them Tariq jawns are first class ass. They look like reject eastland boots with a madden create a team crown logo on them.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Besides the Tariq Elite logo these loafers are actually off the chain! :myman:

Blue%20Flex%20Slips.jpg.opt976x651o0%2C0s976x651.jpg

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They clean though. I'm actually gonna buy a pair on the real. I don't think they're ugly personally, but it's hilarious how everything this nikka sells makes y'all cats so damn angry :mjlol:

nikkas actually got angry cause this nikka was selling flags :wow:
You lying mf...
You know good and well you not buying those boots...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas mocking the brother making his money; but yall nikkas support racist clothing designers who do not want you in their stores.
:laff: You couldn't even say the boots weren't trash, you had to jump straight to a race argument.
Its okay, not everything Tariq Nasheed touches turns to gold :mjlol: