That nicca Tariq Elite got real tight when breh dissed his boots!! :mjlol:

Daps
loub2.jpg

loub-420x420.jpg

Yall nikkas ask some dumass questions:palm:

Swizz Beatz Is In The Studio…..With Christian Louboutin

Last night Swizz Beatz was in the studio and had a special guest with him, designer Christian Louboutin. He showed off some exclusive kicks as well.

Just for the record, Christian louboutin is black

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The more I hear from dude, the more of a clown he sounds. He doesn't have the professionalism nor tact to accomplish anything significant.
Just end the call instead of embarrassing yourself trying to be funny. And then putting the guys # out?
This is even more pathetic because he has no problem ripping into cats and trying to intentionally embarrass them.
Guy is coming off real tender.

Edit: Homie actually had the foresight to use a Google number. :laff:

2e16q6p.jpg

keepemup

Banned
Daps
so to reiterate, you really don't know anyone who would wear those shoes. so you bring up a celeb, as if their preference for flamboyant shyt reflects upon all of us.
Does it matter who would wear the boots? Some people will find them ugly and some will not. Should Tariq get so up in his feelings doing his best klan member impersonation cuz somebody dissed his boots?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does it matter who would wear the boots? Some people will find them ugly and some will not. Should Tariq get so up in his feelings doing his best klan member impersonation cuz somebody dissed his boots?

what are you quoting me for? where did i say i agreed with tariq's response?

my gripe was ole boy pretending like everyone should support tariq boots, just because swizz beats has a pair of god awful shoes.