That nicca Tariq Elite got real tight when breh dissed his boots!! :mjlol:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
so to reiterate, you really don't know anyone who would wear those shoes. so you bring up a celeb, as if their preference for flamboyant shyt reflects upon all of us.

Nikkas mad and want to argue and cluck like a chicken. I know a couple of catz that wore bullshyt Louboutin shoes just like that back in 2012 when they first came out. In LA they were popular back then. What else you have to say and cluck about?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas mad and want to argue and cluck like a chicken. I know a couple of catz that wore bullshyt Louboutin shoes just like that back in 2012 when they first came out. In LA they were popular back then. What else you have to say and cluck about?
while you're frivolously defending tariqs shoes and making false equivalencies, did you make sure to pick up your pair of king flex boots?

concise

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: You can tell that cut him deep. Dude was :troll: and calling out the "Get out of here" drop before he hung up on him. :russ: at him having a google voice number also.

Couldn't just hang up on dude, just had to keep talkin loud like the female he is inside :scust:

Had to give out dude's phone number and direct his stans to do his dirty work. :scust:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:russ: nikka the way you been pushing them shyts on here i thought you had 10 pairs by now.

yo but on the real that nikka mad moist and c00nish. dude got some mango tendencies and always speaking down on black people he don't disagree with. dude went straight to the same racist shyt about dude living in public housing and what not. But hey let these lost nikkas keep supporting these clowns, it only provides more fukkery and comedy for the rest of us.
That wet mouth shyt he be doin is what made me first hit the :huhldup: back when

nikka sound like Joe at the beginning of "still not a player"

my spidey senses don't trust this nikka overall

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Blue%20Flex%20Slips.jpg.opt976x651o0%2C0s976x651.jpg

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Nowlata (Now or later) shoes..... It's so demonic

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
while you're frivolously defending tariqs shoes and making false equivalencies, did you make sure to pick up your pair of king flex boots?

This nikka mad:laff:. Nikka going to say 'while you're frivolously defending tariqs shoes and making false equivalencies,' nikka sound like a scorned woman:slapfight:.

Here's a song for you; go put a facial mask on and eat some ice cream and get some midol. Sound like a bytch: