Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
2r3kqb7.jpg

I'll post the pic when I get them.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Just add I don't hate on tariq, I've learnt much from Breh and avoided a lot of fukk ups thanks to him. Also copped hidden colors

But those boots and the stuttering when cussing him out :mjlol:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I've copped one of the books he sold (Black Players, he didn't write it but he bought the publishing rights or something), I copped HC and I copped one of his PPV specials :whew: but I can't fucc with those boots....those blue dress shoes fly tho, I'd rock them :whoo:some of yall hating too much tho...

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
The point is its not that many people doing it and if you on this dudes taking penitentiary chances stuff you been hanging around your white crew too long. Them kicks as shytty as some look still don't have the quality at least purely material wise of them Tariq sneakers at all.
Me personally I've never seen a pair of Tariq shoes so I can't speak on the quality. I responded because everyday I see fools runnin round in robin jeans and Giuseppe and $500 belts and think it's some type of status symbol. I don't hang around white people at all fam.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Just add I don't hate on tariq, I've learnt much from Breh and avoided a lot of fukk ups thanks to him. Also copped hidden colors

But those boots and the stuttering when cussing him out :mjlol:
That's the thing nikkas act like you can't say shyt is wack because somebody black. I put my people onto dude and they bought the hidden colors series but say them boots wack you a c00n. Sensitive ass nikkas I tell ya.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Me personally I've never seen a pair of Tariq shoes so I can't speak on the quality. I responded because everyday I see fools runnin round in robin jeans and Giuseppe and $500 belts and think it's some type of status symbol. I don't hang around white people at all fam.
shyt you can see the lack of quality fukk seeing them in person. You can't tell difference in quality by seeing certain stuff? That stuff you mentioned is a status symbol just because you don't think so don't make it not a status symbol. Its stuff I'm not into that's a status symbol. You have to hang around white people or some funny style blacks saying that penitentiary shyt you said. That's white people 101 talking about that penitentiary chances stuff.