That nicca Tariq Elite got real tight when breh dissed his boots!! :mjlol:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
The boots are wack but I have no problem with that man trying to get his bread up because unlike 99% of you broke, lame, no money having fake pro-black, c00ning, pawg simpin chumps, Tariq actually donates his money to different causes that advance the black community.

One thing I do like about tariq and jason black for that matter is that you give them your money and you do get a product. That's more than I can say for a lot of people in social media.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
according to tariq, the boots are unisex. so why can't you wear them?

but okay, wanna see how full of shyt you are? show us ANY product that you've bought from tariq to support his cause. t-shirts, dvds, anything--i'll wait

By all means.

Whatever makes you feel comfortable in your hateration.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
like a breh said earlier, tariq devoted multiple podcasts to shytting on a black coli poster (blackking) for providing sub-par services and the so-called "jankiness" of black people's business practices and products. :jbhmm:

here we are holding breh to the same standard... only difference is that in tariq's instance, he was offering tough love, but in our case... we're c00ns and haters :jbhmm:

how that work? :jbhmm:

Daps
like a breh said earlier, tariq devoted multiple podcasts to shytting on a black coli poster (blackking) for providing sub-par services and the so-called "jankiness" of black people's business practices and products. :jbhmm:

here we are holding breh to the same standard... only difference is that in tariq's instance, he was offering tough love, but in our case... we're c00ns and haters :jbhmm:

PREACH!!! :salute:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Just like your previous post that sounds good for the cats that wear those but most dudes aren't wearing those so outside of a few people you ain't making sense with what you said sorry. I bet maybe 5% of dudes on here have actually saw somebody that's not famous with those on but acting like this is the norm to get your point across makes your point look shaky baby. Them Tariq jawns are first class ass. They look like reject eastland boots with a madden create a team crown logo on them.
If you actually go out to events or clubs where a lot of blacks are you will most definitely see people wearing these ugly ass over priced shoes and clothes.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you actually go out to events or clubs where a lot of blacks are you will most definitely see people wearing these ugly ass over priced shoes and clothes.
I do and don't see them at all not those dude picked. I'm not saying people don't have red bottoms but not that style at all with all that extra shyt and even then its still a small percentage. Not big enough to act like that's the norm at all. When it becomes like dude that play ball and nike elite socks then I can see using that as some type of norm but saying 5-10% of something is most nah son

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I do and don't see them at all not those dude picked. I'm not saying people don't have red bottoms but not that style at all with all that extra shyt and even then its still a small percentage. Not big enough to act like that's the norm at all. When it becomes like dude that play ball and nike elite socks then I can see using that as some type of norm but saying 5-10% of something is most nah son
It's not just red bottoms bruh. It's plenty of that ugly overpriced shyt that black folks are taking penitentiary chances for.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's not just red bottoms bruh. It's plenty of that ugly overpriced shyt that black folks are taking penitentiary chances for.
The point is its not that many people doing it and if you on this dudes taking penitentiary chances stuff you been hanging around your white crew too long. Them kicks as shytty as some look still don't have the quality at least purely material wise of them Tariq sneakers at all.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

What's subpar about his shoes though? You either like them or you don't.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
aka i havent supported shyt and im just going to bump my gums. :russ: carry on

Aka buying or not buying tariq shoes isnt the end all and be all of supporting black folks business.

How'd you come to that conclusion anyway? Your non linear thinking ass.