That nicca Tariq Elite got real tight when breh dissed his boots!! :mjlol:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Somebody get this man a cookie

This nikka talking shyt:russ:. Shouldn't you be on the corner with your other broke wizard friends yelling 'death to all white people,':damn:and then turn around and beg for some change.

Black-Hebrew-Israelites-600x399.jpg

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
They only 60 dollaz??I'might cop fo rwork.

What size are you? I just bought them just to get them; there not even my size. I'm a 12 and I got a size 11; I was just going to give them to this homeless shelter with my other clothes I'm going to donate

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
What size are you? I just bought them just to get them; there not even my size. I'm a 12 and I got a size 11; I was just going to give them to this homeless shelter with my other clothes I'm going to donate

Lol Your daddy Tarik took your money and shipped you a pair of one size fit all Velcro church shoes and now you want to give them away :russ:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Lol Your daddy Tarik took your money and shipped you a pair of one size fit all Velcro church shoes and now you want to give them away :russ:

I don't even go to church lol. Dumbass missed the part where I said I bought them just to buy them. I do that shyt all the time; but extra sheets, socks, blankets, soap and etc., and give them to the homeless. Clown ass nikka

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So, your one of those scared nikkas that whoof that big shyt on the keyboard; I heard of a keyboard gangsta, but this is the first time I met a keyboard black hebrew israelite :laff:

You know damn well you going to be sporting them Eastland /Karl Kani's at work tommorow. nikka walking around with denim boots on :laff:

Daps
This nikka talking shyt:russ:. Shouldn't you be on the corner with your other broke wizard friends yelling 'death to all white people,':damn:and then turn around and beg for some change.

You talking about the Hebrew Israelites begging for money but that's exactly what your father figure Tariq does. And he sits on his ass trying to shame black folks into giving their hard earned money over to him like the cult leader he is.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You talking about the Hebrew Israelites begging for money but that's exactly what your father figure Tariq does. And he sits on his ass trying to shame black folks into giving their hard earned money over to him like the cult leader he is.

yeah, he is. he's also conditioning dudes dudes to practice group economics. he's got black folks interested in buying black, donating to black causes, and producing black owned goods.

considering you're a hardcore umar supporter, it's funny of you to call that out

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Its easy to see how some of yall are haters. Something called objective and subjective.

Beauty is subjective based on what a person likes. Repeating over how Tariq's gear is ugly is based on personal taste not facts. Even seen some of yall compare dissing the gear to Tariq criticizing Blackking's poor service to the Detroit customers. The Detroit customers complained about Blackkings poor service thats fact(objective) not opinion like people hating on the boots.

Basically looks like cats mad Tariq selling products which is sad because it should inspire you to create products of your own instead of knocking another dudes grind.