That nicca Tariq Elite got real tight when breh dissed his boots!! :mjlol:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
No dude you're the one creating the false binary of either buying or or not buying them as if there is no third choice ie not throwing salt or actively discouraging people from buying them or clowning anyone who has. You sound like a bytch and it's always you fake ass contrarian nikka.

That bytch nikka is salty as fukk; he's been in here talking shyt for 2 days about some 60 dollar shoes. Bum ass nikka lol

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
fukk outta here. a lot of us are calling a spade a spade. the shoes are ugly, and no one wants them.

but we still have you phony ass nikkas, talkin bout "oh, i think the shoes look nice." so why aren't you supporting black business and purchasing them?

Stop hating dikkhead.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Some of you guy will blindly support anything and wonder why the our community is at the bottom.
Tariq put zero effort into this boots and we see suppose to buy them because he is black.

Why not. I'll walk into a Korean store and get followed and disrespected. If I can take it on the chin from them why not my own?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop hating dikkhead.

it's not hating when it's true. if you fake ass fans really wanted someone succeed, you wouldn't pacify inferior bullshyt.

but what's taking you so long to purchase the boots, since you like them so much? why don't you want to support black business?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
it's not hating when it's true. if you fake ass fans really wanted someone succeed, you wouldn't pacify inferior bullshyt.

but what's taking you so long to purchase the boots, since you like them so much? why don't you want to support black business?

I'll buy them when I get off of work; I buy 100+ dollar shoes all the time; 70 bucks ain't shyt. My steel toe work boots are 110 bucks and I have 3 pairs of those ( 2 Wolverine's and 1 Dr. Martens). They don't even have my size; I'm a 12 and the largest is an 11.

I'll post the pay pal recept when I get off of work; and post the shoes when they come in

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

. Liking the boots, not buying the boots, and supporting black businesses are not mutually exclusive you dildo. That's your non sequitur argument. but here's the thing.... So I can like the boots (they aren't my style I'm a female) I can buy other shyt that I can rock (shirts) or use (his videos) and still support black business.

Now you see how I did that?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
. Liking the boots, not buying the boots, and supporting black businesses are not mutually exclusive you dildo. That's your non sequitur argument. but here's the thing.... So I can like the boots (they aren't my style I'm a female) I can buy other shyt that I can rock (shirts) or use (his videos) and still support black business.

Now you see how I did that?

according to tariq, the boots are unisex. so why can't you wear them?

but okay, wanna see how full of shyt you are? show us ANY product that you've bought from tariq to support his cause. t-shirts, dvds, anything--i'll wait

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The boots are wack but I have no problem with that man trying to get his bread up because unlike 99% of you broke, lame, no money having fake pro-black, c00ning, pawg simpin chumps, Tariq actually donates his money to different causes that advance the black community.

Daps
Some of you guy will blindly support anything and wonder why the our community is at the bottom.
Tariq put zero effort into this boots and we see suppose to buy them because he is black.

Seriously. I've seen better shoes drawn by kids in Middle School. How you gonna make shytty / non aesthetically pleasing shoes expect not to get clowned?