That nicca Tariq Elite got real tight when breh dissed his boots!! :mjlol:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
shyt you can see the lack of quality fukk seeing them in person. You can't tell difference in quality by seeing certain stuff? That stuff you mentioned is a status symbol just because you don't think so don't make it not a status symbol. Its stuff I'm not into that's a status symbol. You have to hang around white people or some funny style blacks saying that penitentiary shyt you said. That's white people 101 talking about that penitentiary chances stuff.
taking penitentary chances been a saying in the ghetto and in rap music for as long as i been alive. Go talk to some adult black males that been out here.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
taking penitentary chances been a saying in the ghetto and in rap music for as long as i been alive. Go talk to some adult black males that been out here.
nikka don't go stupid on me. I'm not talking about the actual fukking saying. Who don't know what it means? Are you serious? I'm talking about the fukking meaning behind it fam. You sound like a white person with the oh they stealing red bottoms out here taking penitentiary chances. Didn't think I had to spell it out that obviously smh.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Boots are an abomination. That 3rd world sweat shop stitching on the back of the boot is hilariously crude. Tariq can't possibly think these are "fly". Then again he has a Ying/Yang Tattoo. :mjlol:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
nikka don't go stupid on me. I'm not talking about the actual fukking saying. Who don't know what it means? Are you serious? I'm talking about the fukking meaning behind it fam. You sound like a white person with the oh they stealing red bottoms out here taking penitentiary chances. Didn't think I had to spell it out that obviously smh.
If you thought the term taking penitentiary chances was some shyt cacs say then clearly you don't know what it means and why we say it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you thought the term taking penitentiary chances was some shyt cacs say then clearly you don't know what it means and why we say it.
Yeah youre stupid and since I can't explain simple shyt we can just agree to disagree. I shouldn't have to keep explaining to your ass thismshytmyour saying is stupid as fukk cause I never said that at all and even clarified what I said. Goto school my dude and wise up cause this stupid shyt you on isn't going to help you prosper.

@The Emperor stop sucking dikk agreeing with that stupid shyt you obviously didn't read.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah youre stupid and since I can't explain simple shyt we can just agree to disagree. I shouldn't have to keep explaining to your ass thismshytmyour saying is stupid as fukk cause I never said that at all and even clarified what I said. Goto school my dude and wise up cause this stupid shyt you on isn't going to help you prosper.

@The Emperor stop sucking dikk agreeing with that stupid shyt you obviously didn't read.
Whoa whoa whoa...
I was merely dapping that nikkas have been saying pen chances since the 90's...
That's pen talk

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Whoa whoa whoa...
I was merely dapping that nikkas have been saying pen chances since the 90's...
That's pen talk
My bad fam. I thought you were agreeing with that whole point of dudes post that I already explained what I was getting at already beyond that saying.

Daps
yeah, he is. he's also conditioning dudes dudes to practice group economics. he's got black folks interested in buying black, donating to black causes, and producing black owned goods.

considering you're a hardcore umar supporter, it's funny of you to call that out

:what::dahell:

Who the hell told you I'm a Umar Johnson supporter??? I've called Umar a fraud on this site. So where did you get that bullshyt from???

And fukk you to the pieces of shyt that dapped you.

Last edited:
Daps
:what::dahell:

Who the hell told you I'm a Umar Johnson supporter??? I've called Umar a fraud on this site. So where did you get that bullshyt from???

I just remembered that you're a supporter of that ghetto gaggers site. You admitted that you jack off to their videos. And you're supposedly black too.:mjlol:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Boots are fugly. Two tone with that fake ass dada crown :scusthov:

If it was one solid color, like the blue, I'd definitely cop. But ain't got my size (13).