That nicca Tariq Elite got real tight when breh dissed his boots!! :mjlol:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like em.
of course u would, i bet u wear these to bed

TDc4hZv.jpg

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
In fairness to dude he saw an opportunity because a lot of people didn't know those simple things so I can't get mad at that. I do think eh switched up for $$$$ but ain't nothing wrong with it but doing so will always have some people look at you funny style. Its like if a dude was a bubble gum pop dude then next album dude a drug dealing maniac. People looking at that person funny.

All this tells me is you from down south or you rolled with some super lame nikkas. Wouldn't nobody rock them bullshyt boots looking exactly like that except them two groups I mentioned period. Polo or no other company made some popular boots that looked that bootleg.

You sound stupid as fukk with bold. People are allowed to say the boots don't look good which they don't. Now,if dude bought something that looked the same from somewhere else you'd have a point but saying them shyts are trash ain't nobody hating on that. I also find it funny none of you capes actually have these boots. If they soooo awesome fukk y'all don't have a pair or there yet?

Dudes on some new shyt sounding like silly ass chicks that say you hating for telling something that's true but they don't want to hear it.

Can you tell us objectively what makes the boots so wack?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
they look like something 2pac would wear in 94

but did you make sure to pick up your pair? or are you just paying lip service like all these other nikkas
This is my main problem dudes talking shyt about not buying them but where the fukk are their pairs at if they so hot shyt to them? Those things look bootleg as shyt. Now if they looked closer to the boots they are trying to bite off dudes would have a better argument
Eastland-Boots.png

anyone with even an ounce of fashion sense wouldnt fukk with those

material looks like shyt
Basically don't see how that is hard to see. They look like knockoffs from the dude on the ave.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
they look like something 2pac would wear in 94

but did you make sure to pick up your pair? or are you just paying lip service like all these other nikkas

Naw nikka I didn't but what I did do was buy a pair if tims that look EXACTLY like that and swear they was tight. :troll:

Dummy

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw nikka I didn't but what I did do was buy a pair if tims that look EXACTLY like that and swear they was tight. :troll:

Dummy

*sarcasm, deflect, strawman*

"dummy"

i swear, y'all bullshytters talk a good game til it's time to put your money where your mouth is

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
Boots look cheap as fukk, like they would fall apart if you step into them.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
*sarcasm, deflect, strawman*

"dummy"

i swear, y'all bullshytters talk a good game til it's time to put your money where your mouth is

No dude you're the one creating the false binary of either buying or or not buying them as if there is no third choice ie not throwing salt or actively discouraging people from buying them or clowning anyone who has. You sound like a bytch and it's always you fake ass contrarian nikka.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No dude you're the one creating the false binary of either buying or or not buying them as if there is no third choice ie not throwing salt or actively discouraging people from buying them or clowning anyone who has. You sound like a bytch and it's always you fake ass contrarian nikka.
fukk outta here. a lot of us are calling a spade a spade. the shoes are ugly, and no one wants them.

but we still have you phony ass nikkas, talkin bout "oh, i think the shoes look nice." so why aren't you supporting black business and purchasing them?