philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
FOH with this dumb shyt
tz9Ykbj.png

I never said the boots look nice, go buy them

If you don't like the boots that's fine but, what's the point calling into his show and telling him that. That is hating what part of that your ass not getting
Foh you stupid nikka if you said just dude was hating I wouldn't said shyt dummy but you didn't. Which one of us called the show? We said they look wack and your stupid ass said nikkas sound like haters just like ole boy? You ain't making sense with your stupid ass explanation. What part of that your stupid ass not getting?
tz9Ykbj.png

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You can't hate on something that failed.
We all fail breh, nobody batting a 100 outchea. Like the other nikka said he been giving the boots away I think he know it wasn't success no need to remind the man.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
All this tells me is you from down south or you rolled with some super lame nikkas. Wouldn't nobody rock them bullshyt boots looking exactly like that except them two groups I mentioned period. Polo or no other company made some popular boots that looked that bootleg.

So basically you admitting a segment of the population would wear them, which was exactly my point.

I like the way you hedged your bet by saying no other company has made "popular" boots that looked that bootleg cause you know damn well i can post some just as wack boots from reputable fashion designers in a flash.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Foh you stupid nikka if you said just dude was hating I wouldn't said shyt dummy but you didn't. Which one of us called the show? We said they look wack and your stupid ass said nikkas sound like haters just like ole boy? You ain't making sense with your stupid ass explanation. What part of that your stupid ass not getting?
tz9Ykbj.png
You sound real pushed with these insult. I must have hit on nerve with your simple self
c00ns gonna c00n tho carry on little nikka
g6Q1c6I.png

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So basically you admitting a segment of the population would wear them, which was exactly my point.
Its somebody that will wear anything so that's not saying shyt. I'm saying the segment is soo small its not worth mentioning and them groups are usually not what anybody checking for as any style leaders. That's my point

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Its somebody that will wear anything so that's not saying shyt. I'm saying the segment is soo small its not worth mentioning and them groups are usually not what anybody checking for as any style leaders. That's my point

Who said Tariq was trying to be a style leader? Clearly the segment of the population that wears boots you would consider wack is large enough for designers to produce the boots to begin with.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You sound real pushed with these insult. I must have hit on nerve with your simple self
c00ns gonna c00n tho carry on little nikka
g6Q1c6I.png
Nah you sound stupid and you trying to hide your stupidity. How can you hit a nerve when you can't even explain yourself correctly? Just another lame Internet nikka that ain't shyt IRL praying somebody nerves get hit cause that makes your lame day. Y'all nikkas also gotta stop overusing c00n. Its a dead giveaway you a clown nikka doing that. You can't be a c00n by saying somebody shyt is wack that's not the definition of c00n dummy.
g6Q1c6I.png

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Who said Tariq was trying to be a style leader? Clearly the segment of the population that wears boots you would consider wack is large enough for designers to produce the boots to begin with.
Who did say he was a style leader? Hell would I know I didn't say it. I also said them exact boots fam not boots in general. Why are you playing obtuse all of a sudden? Them fukking boots don't look like any boots as far as quality that were widely popular all over. They look like some shyt from the stand that's a knockoff of some popular boots. That's what I've always said them boots look like knockoffs and all the cats defending them probably 1% actually have them because even they know what time it is with them boots

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The boots are wack point blank period. I'd be more sympathetic towards Tariq's efforts if he wasn't clowning dude in Detroit and throwing people's numbers out on air. When you publicly criticize folks you open the door up on yourself if your shyt ain't right. If you throwing out some wack ass boots then you get clowned for selling wack ass boots.

I don't need to own and sell my own boots to clown your wack ass boots. I can still support black owned business and not buy your wack ass boots. I can still be down for my people while not purchasing your wack ass boots.

I've supported Tariq on numerous products he hocked (I've bought all HC series and will buy the new one). I've always believed in and agreed with most of the philosophies and advice Tariq says but I've noticed low key I've slowly started falling back on Tariq. I use to listen to his podcast every wed on the day it dropped and checked his Sunday show every sun at 10PM.

But lowkey dude is starting to turn into a bytch ass nikka with some of the shyt he's doing from the bytching about boots, to giving out dude's number to shytting on a dude who flew you to Detroit and paid you in full cuz he was a few minutes late. I never looked negatively at Tariq but the more I follow him the more bytch ass shyt I see him doing that I cannot co sign.