That nicca Tariq Elite got real tight when breh dissed his boots!! :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
exactly and he is quick to call someone nikka, and play that little white kid "get outta here nikka" snippet, he is a hustler and a hater..now I get it how these sheep on the coli call everyone c00n for everything..because this dude does and takes the word way out of context.
Sorry, but I had to rep you. SO TRUE!

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Its actually from a movie where a white chick is gett fukked by a black dude, and another black guy walks in and she says "get outta here" you know the rest.

Considering the context i find it funny that he plays it. But i also understand its been a staple on his show before the heavy pro black days.

Whats the name of that movie breh??

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π

yo a dude calls in on last week's podcast and comments on those weak ass boots Tariq is pushin' and son got ALL in his damn feelings :mjlol:

That shyt had Tariq completely flustered, coming at him with weak ass disses :francis: (Kick Yo Momma in the titties?!? Really!! :aicmon:) and going as far as putting son's personal # and info on full blast:wtf:

The fukkery starts @ 6:10, then it picks back up @ 41:40 and continues til the end.

But I think the worse part of this entire podcast is the horrible advice he gave that young breh who was having problems with his pops. That shyt was sad as hell, nikkas got fathers and still running to Tariq like he "Big Daddy Almighty" :snoop: :martin:

:snoop:Wowsers... And I'd venture a guess that those are the same nikkas coming on here tryna shame grown ass responsible mortgage n career having men for not buying boots. shyt is becoming unbearable. I have had grown men pull a chick I came thru with to the side n try to tell her some bullshyt about me to try n turn her against me n get with her. The femininininininity is bout to have a nikka making a pact with Emperor Palpatine.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yall sound like haters just like the dude on the phone if you don't like the boots make your own clothing line come up with your own boots. My bad forgot the Coli got a bunch of cacs and c00ns who would rather support white businesses and look down on black businesses.

He was some good stuff in the video.

That black feminist thing was true we see bitter female who project on this site daily with the white knight supporters simping and hoping one day he can see some E-titties.:mjlol:

Then that part where he said older black c00ns who look down on younger blacks instead of offering support they go with the cop-out. They say get closer to God and pull your pants.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Yall sound like haters just like the dude on the phone if you don't like the boots make your own clothing line come up with your own boots. My bad forgot the Coli got a bunch of cacs and c00ns who would rather support white businesses and look down on black businesses.

That black feminist thing was true we see bitter female who project on this site daily with the white knight supporters simping and hoping one day he can see some E-titties.:mjlol:

Then that part where he said older black c00ns who look down on younger blacks instead of offering support they go with the cop-out. They say get closer to God and pull your pants.
I hate that slight criticism of one particular item puts you in the hater category....thats like saying if you dont like one certain song from an artist, youre no longer a fan, you become a hater. Come on man...lol:pachaha:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Breh you work on Wall Street, what kind of hood you going into :wtf:

CpkxHWu.png

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I thought he was better when he was talking about women. He made a documentary on some historical facts any African Studies college major would know and somehow started to believe he was dropping ancient wisdom and knowledge of self on the masses.
In fairness to dude he saw an opportunity because a lot of people didn't know those simple things so I can't get mad at that. I do think eh switched up for $$$$ but ain't nothing wrong with it but doing so will always have some people look at you funny style. Its like if a dude was a bubble gum pop dude then next album dude a drug dealing maniac. People looking at that person funny.

The boots arent my style but if they had Polo on the side of them you cant tell me cats wouldnt be rocking them. Yall acting like people werent wearing Birdman lugz and shyt.
All this tells me is you from down south or you rolled with some super lame nikkas. Wouldn't nobody rock them bullshyt boots looking exactly like that except them two groups I mentioned period. Polo or no other company made some popular boots that looked that bootleg.

You sound stupid as fukk with bold. People are allowed to say the boots don't look good which they don't. Now,if dude bought something that looked the same from somewhere else you'd have a point but saying them shyts are trash ain't nobody hating on that. I also find it funny none of you capes actually have these boots. If they soooo awesome fukk y'all don't have a pair or there yet?

I hate that slight criticism of one particular item puts you in the hater category....thats like saying if you dont like one certain song from an artist, youre no longer a fan, you become a hater. Come on man...lol:pachaha:
Dudes on some new shyt sounding like silly ass chicks that say you hating for telling something that's true but they don't want to hear it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I thought he was better when he was talking about women. He made a documentary on some historical facts any African Studies college major would know and somehow started to believe he was dropping ancient wisdom and knowledge of self on the masses.
In fairness to dude he saw an opportunity because a lot of people didn't know those simple things so I can't get mad at that. I do think eh switched up for $$$$ but ain't nothing wrong with it but doing so will always have some people look at you funny style. Its like if a dude was a bubble gum pop dude then next album dude a drug dealing maniac. People looking at that person funny.

The boots arent my style but if they had Polo on the side of them you cant tell me cats wouldnt be rocking them. Yall acting like people werent wearing Birdman lugz and shyt.
All this tells me is you from down south or you rolled with some super lame nikkas. Wouldn't nobody rock them bullshyt boots looking exactly like that except them two groups I mentioned period. Polo or no other company made some popular boots that looked that bootleg.

You sound stupid as fukk with bold. People are allowed to say the boots don't look good which they don't. Now,if dude bought something that looked the same from somewhere else you'd have a point but saying them shyts are trash ain't nobody hating on that. I also find it funny none of you capes actually have these boots. If they soooo awesome fukk y'all don't have a pair or there yet?

Dudes on some new shyt sounding like silly ass chicks that say you hating for telling something that's true but they don't want to hear it.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

FOH with this dumb shyt
tz9Ykbj.png

I never said the boots look nice, go buy them

If you don't like the boots that's fine but, what's the point calling into his show and telling him that. That is hating what part of that your ass not getting