That new Beyonce album came and went….

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Beyoncé on her rupal crossover appeal

She try to keep that pro black shyt by either showing up in the hood with a high school band or do some type of black power movement to keep online nikkas saying “ oh Beyoncé still represents the hood”

nikkas keep falling for the tricks

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
LOL at dudes still looking at these sales when it comes to Beyonce. This chick about to do a sold out world tour and who knows what else. And the buzz over this album is CRAZY. I think some of you hear a few people say they don't like it and multiply that by 100,000 in your head. I haven't heard the whole album but most of the reviews I have heard are that its a really good album. Concert tickets gonna be $400 and sell out in 5 minutes. Only #3 this week? I kinda doubt she even gives a sh!t. That tour check about to be STUPID.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Overhyped cap. People outside of the spanish-speaking world can't name 4 Bad Bunny songs. He's not a truly international artist. He's like them Bollywood movie stars...Amitabh etc. Very popular in Latin America and to spanish speakers, but Shakira or Enrique Iglesias had more inroads in the US. Hell, I remember Pitbull being blasted on the speakers more than Bad Bunny. Something's off about it.

Normally industry plant is overused around these parts, but holy hell this dude is everywhere from wrestling to eucalyptus leaf products. Hell I know the lyrics to a song I never heard from the damn human.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Nobody is trying to hear house/club music from Beyoncé. She will go gold, but platinum will be an uphill battle

Facts.

There’s existing house classics that still slap. And if it’s a “modern” artist I’d rather hear Azealia Banks on some house tracks

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
I mean in the context of her career trajectory..
This isn’t bad.. it’s on par with this generation’s bigger echelon of artist and she still outsold drake, Kendrick and post Malone as well as eminem who are commercially stronger than her in the streaming age in week 2..
25 years in.. 15 years after her prime and currently holding the #1 album and song in the country 2 decades after her debut.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Spin thread: Things you'll only read on the coli.

Man, those Fast & Furious movies really came and went.

Marvel is a passing fad, nobody I know watches those movies

Can a man call himself a man if he aint benching 300?

Cotdamn every thot and female got Beyonce's shyt as a highlight story but on the coli it came and went :mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
for real that was the definition of came and went. Nobody was talking about that album after 3 days

Tried to be a mascot for Abortion Rights and still failed:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: