:mjcry:

dcazCzr.gif
:whoo::banderas::deadrose:

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Call one of the best selling/streaming albums of the year that hasn't even had an official video release yet a "came and went" brehs. Just because it's not talked about on here doesn't mean people are not playing it.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
So does everything these days. People have shorter attention spans. Onto the next meme, social media celeb, TV show, music artist... gotta get the next dopamine hit.

It's also the fact that there's too much to keep track of. New album/single releases, new artists, new tv shows, new movies. Keeping up with the bullshyt is a full time job basically. It's why I mostly stick to my old school playlists. I checked out a long time ago.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
she's been in the industry 20 years and can still place a #1 debut.

She makes music for teenage girls, why yall coli nikkas makin an 8 page thread about it is beyond me.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Call one of the best selling/streaming albums of the year that hasn't even had an official video release yet a "came and went" brehs. Just because it's not talked about on here doesn't mean people are not playing it.
People are saying the same thing on Twitter :mjlol: The beyhive is literally wondering where Beyoncé is at:mjlol:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
she's been in the industry 20 years and can still place a #1 debut.

She makes music for teenage girls, why yall coli nikkas makin an 8 page thread about it is beyond me.
Sounds like you’re taking this personal :mjlol: Your feelings hurt?