That new Beyonce album came and went….

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
What does any of this have to do with the new album? :mjlol:

This is in reference to ppl in this thread speaking about her overall numbers. The new album is not even 2 weeks old so to say ANYTHING came and went within that time frame is ridiculous. I see y'all do this a lot though.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Numbers not to bad...she'll be gold soon

Can see the album having legs if she gets out there and starts performing and pushing songs like Cuff It, Virgos Groove

And tour will do great as always

It was a tough sale.... album isnt really meant to appeal to the gp...takes a lot of cues and references from black gay ball room culture

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Yep.

She got Madonna and Ron Isley on remixes, yet still only moved 90k

its-over-over.gif

yep.

90k second week a mean drop off.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Smoke and mirrors at number 3? :dead: literally has had 7 consecutive number ones but it’s all smoke and mirrors, nothing but smoke and mirrors for 25 years, selling out stadiums putting on epic shows, with not one sour note. Only a black woman would still be considered not good enough after getting straight number 1s for damn near 30 years because a white woman and a non black man are also at the top with her.

Hes talking about 2nd week sales tho (325K to 90K).

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How in the living hell Bad Bunny getting spins like MJ in his prime :why:

Is dude popping like that, or its just overhyped cap?
Overhyped cap. People outside of the spanish-speaking world can't name 4 Bad Bunny songs. He's not a truly international artist. He's like them Bollywood movie stars...Amitabh etc. Very popular in Latin America and to spanish speakers, but Shakira or Enrique Iglesias had more inroads in the US. Hell, I remember Pitbull being blasted on the speakers more than Bad Bunny. Something's off about it.