That new Beyonce album came and went….

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Y'all talking out your ass now lol. Just throwing a random name out there. I know he's been #1 on the billboard for 11 weeks, but in 1.5 months his sales ain't matching her for that time frame.. No performances, videos, tour, but still selling good. Weak competition. Nice try buddy.
You tripping. I’m actually a fan of his.

Thy did about the same first week. They both did about 300K ish. He was a little under and she was a little over.

He’s been selling 100K per week since May 4. He’s around 2.5 million sold in four months. Beyoncé won’t reach that. She’s probably doing 15-30K a week at this point lol

He sells out 60K stadiums. Sometimes he does two nights in a row and they’re both sold out. 🫠

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You tripping. I’m actually a fan of his.

Thy did about the same first week. They both did about 300K ish. He was a little under and she was a little over.

He’s been selling 100K per week since May 4. He’s around 2.5 million sold in four months. Beyoncé won’t reach that. She’s probably doing 15-30K a week at this point lol

He sells out 60K stadiums. Sometimes he does two nights in a row and they’re both sold out. 🫠
Did this album have any real big singles either?