That new Beyonce album came and went….

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Came and went, indeed.

Forced GOAT shyt

Single sales count as album sales? :mjlol: These stats are bullshyt that don’t mean much. Of course her album is going to go # 1 the first week! Is that success sustainable? Her album should still be dominating for an artist like “Beyoncé”. If she had the record for longest at #1 that would mean more than what you posted.

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
That success should last for more than one week! You have bad bunny and Taylor swift albums doing better than an album released less than 2 weeks ago. Smoke and mirrors

Smoke and mirrors at number 3? :dead: literally has had 7 consecutive number ones but it’s all smoke and mirrors, nothing but smoke and mirrors for 25 years, selling out stadiums putting on epic shows, with not one sour note. Only a black woman would still be considered not good enough after getting straight number 1s for damn near 30 years because a white woman and a non black man are also at the top with her.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Smoke and mirrors at number 3? :dead: literally has had 7 consecutive number ones but it’s all smoke and mirrors, nothing but smoke and mirrors for 25 years, selling out stadiums putting on epic shows, with not one sour note. Only a black woman would still be considered not good enough after getting straight number 1s for damn near 30 years because a white woman and a non black man are also at the top with her.
She’s being beat out in sales by two older albums! Beyonce should still be dominating. She made a lot of noise when the album debuted less than 2 weeks ago. She’s not pulling in the numbers with the hype she gets. I don’t think anyone doubted she would go to number 1 on the first week.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps

Exactly.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Beyonce dropped an album? :russ:

Eminem dropped an album? :russ:

Even this nikka Drake even dropped an album? :russ:

I've really been under a damn rock forreal :flabbynsick:
I don't even pay attention to new music the hype for this album is on another level. Even the MSM news has those fake “advertisement pretending to be news” stories like removing “spaz” from the lyrics