That 90’s Show Trailer

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I'm about halfway through the season and I really don't hate it. Gotten a couple good laughs here and there. Kinda annoyed with this asian kid though

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
first episode was hilarious the og cast still got the A1 chemistry, I was laughing my ass if when Leo showed up. I like the new cast too, they still don't have any black males in town huh :mjpls: only on episode three , I assume the black girl will be a wench or gay

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people trolling?

Can't even get through the first episode. This shyt sucks.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
first episode was hilarious the og cast still got the A1 chemistry, I was laughing my ass if when Leo showed up. I like the new cast too, they still don't have any black males in town huh. only on episode three , I assume the black girl will be a wench or gay
Ok, so was Hyde black? His dad was black so does that make Hyde black as well? If not, then Gwen isn't black either...

And the Asian kid is a dud. He's too unfunny and unlikable. He's too in your face gay. But....quotas.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Ok, so was Hyde black? His dad was black so does that make Hyde black as well? If not, then Gwen isn't black either...

And the Asian kid is a dud. He's too unfunny and unlikable. He's too in your face gay. But....quotas.
Hyde was half black in the show , Gwen is half black in real life, wat are u getting at?

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
The writing for the older og cast is fine. Like Jordan with the wizards. A little older but still got it and reliable.

However, the writing for the young cast is not good enough. There's no chemistry yet and they really need better writing not disney jokes.

I still have an issue with Leia being 15 years old. What were they thinking casting an underage girl as the main character?:dahell:why not a 21 year old passing off 18 year old?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Denver
Only watched the first episode so far, but it was great seeing most of the OG cast in the foreman house again. When Red tells Eric and Donna “you’re upstairs people now”

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first circle was pure cringe

And the lack of sex appeal is alarming to me.

That Asian girl looks like a guy in drag. Not attractive at all.

And compare Kutcher to the guy playing his son? Nahh cmon son.