That 90’s Show Trailer

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
My thing is any time they do stuff like this they always recast kids…or at least they look too young.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Lol I don't know how everybody can judge from a 30 second teaser and 2 lines of dialogue.

It might suck, but i'll give it a shot.
They have filmed mostly, if not the whole season, then I kind of expect something funny to grab my attention with that much footage to pull from in a comedy. I don’t need to see the OG cast. But something funny.

Couldn’t even bother with a popular 90s song for the trailer.

Basement.. water tower…the circle…Red and Kitty

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I'll watch for Red and Kitty. But I just know this won't be as good as the original because comedy isn't comedy anymore. Too many topics are off limits. You can't hve comedy when too many topics are taboo to make the butt of the joke.

Another forced female lead :beli:
How is she "forced"

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: So basically Red, Kitty, and cameo’s from the og cast. Gonna carry this show. The teens doesn’t even look like. They belong in the 90s lol.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:mjgrin: So basically Red, Kitty, and cameo’s from the og cast. Gonna carry this show. The teens doesn’t even look like. They belong in the 90s lol.
Which is crazy since the 90s has a pretty recognizable aesthetic for kids. Overalls and neon would put you 70 percent there.

The black kids need designs in their fades.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'll watch for Red and Kitty. But I just know this won't be as good as the original because comedy isn't comedy anymore. Too many topics are off limits. You can't hve comedy when too many topics are taboo to make the butt of the joke.

How is she "forced"

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

How is she "forced"
Can you post some examples of off limit topics that were joked about on the original show that they won't be able to mention on this one? If comedy isn't comedy anymore, it's because of a lack of talent more so than some weird censorship fantasy.

Silkk

Daps
Can you post some examples of off limit topics that were joked about on the original show that they won't be able to mention on this one? If comedy isn't comedy anymore, it's because of a lack of talent more so than some weird censorship fantasy.
Nahhhh ill agree with him on that. I was watching HIMYM last week and theres a ton of jokes they couldn’t get off today and its only ten years later

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nahhhh ill agree with him on that. I was watching HIMYM last week and theres a ton of jokes they couldn’t get off today and its only ten years later

I'm not watching a video titled "jokes that will get you canceled," because that cancel culture crap is overblown. Too many people are conflating criticism with being canceled, which is something that rarely happens.

Silkk

Daps
I'm not watching a video titled "jokes that will get you canceled," because that cancel culture crap is overblown. Too many people are conflating criticism with being canceled, which is something that rarely happens.

Its just a title….

You asked for examples :comeon: