That 90’s Show Trailer

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Watched 4 eps so far. Its decent, the old characters still work really well. As others said, some of the writing and acting for the young cast is weak. I think Leia and Gwen probably have the most potential for good stories. The fat gay asian kid is the worst, but tbh they all need more character development.

Maybe its to be expected as they're all still kids, and the writers are still feeling the characters out. That 70s Show were all around 20 and started with a 25 episode season or something, so they had a chance to smooth things out. And if you rewatch that first season, theres a couple dodgy performances and weird character things.

I think it'll improve if they make a 2nd season. But maybe it won't make it that far :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can do without Fat Gay Asian kid but it’s cool and I’ll keep watching.
Yeah, He fuccking sucks

Im on episode 4 and the couple really have no purpose either, other than just forcing a couple to be in the group.

Kelso’s kid is cool, Just impossible to live up to the incredible stupidity that Kutcher was able to portray

:russ:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
On episode 7. The show is pretty funny. Old cameos are gold. Red and Kitty are the stars of the show for me
Solid 4/5 show

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, He fuccking sucks

Im on episode 4 and the couple really have no purpose either, other than just forcing a couple to be in the group.

Kelso’s kid is cool, Just impossible to live up to the incredible stupidity that Kutcher was able to portray

:russ:

Kelso is top ten dumbest characters in tv history.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Got to the episode with the lil fat asian “coming out” :snoop:

1. Kitty already knew just like everybody else
2. Nobody gives a fukk lil fat boy

:beli:

It would be one thing if he were at least funny. But he isn’t, AT ALL :beli: