That 90’s Show Trailer

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
U looking for sexuality from a bunch of teenagers? :merchant:
Dude has an avi of Drake making sexy face. I don't see much credibility there.

Other than lack of "sexy teenagers":sitdown: ...show has been surprisingly good through 3 episodes. All the og characters still got it, although Donna looking 10 years Eric's senior now. Asian homo is:snoop:, but at least they didn't do it with a brotha

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude has an avi of Drake making sexy face. I don't see much credibility there.

Other than lack of "sexy teenagers":sitdown: ...show has been surprisingly good through 3 episodes. All the og characters still got it, although Donna looking 10 years Eric's senior now. Asian homo is:snoop:, but at least they didn't do it with a brotha
Asian dudes are mad as fukk over his depiction, especially after that popsicle scene. I don't think they're wrong, either. Netflix definitely has a problem with how they depict Black/Asian men in these shows and movies.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Binged it. Wasn’t bad. The OG cast cameos were the brightest spots, but the new cast wasn’t bad. Definitely an acting gap between the old cast and the new cast probably because the age difference but overall I enjoyed it
Leia is a good actor.

The black chick is pretty good too. And the Asian chick.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Leia is a good actor.

The black chick is pretty good too. And the Asian chick.
Didn’t love leia’s acting tbh. Or the boys. The Asian chick and the black girl were the best actors of the young bunch imo. Nothing overly horrible tho. Definitely deserves another season. Hopefully soon too